• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Show moves before the fight begins.

Moves should appear and should be queue-able before SHOWTIME! (like Fight Assist).

I want to start off with a Merry-Go-Rilla just like the AI can.
I completely agree! Players can have time to dodge these annoying start moves from the AI (like wulfshoot and merry go rilla) or counter them if they know they're going to happen! I'm not sure why this isn't implemented already though. Perhaps to save what the opponent has up their sleeve until the last moment?

I completely agree! Players can have time to dodge these annoying start moves from the AI (like wulfshoot and merry go rilla) or counter them if they know they're going to happen! I'm not sure why this isn't implemented already though. Perhaps to save what the opponent has up their sleeve until the last moment?

Idk if many people know hut you can kinda halfway prepare for this already. The loading screen shows the first character you will fight. Occasionally it will shift, but that's never happened to me on a node where the first opponent was already shown on the map.