• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Quality of Life

HerroNurse

Reaction score
It's alot that want to suggest and probably many would want to agree on as well. I have here a list of things below I want to suggest for the game help new and old players enjoy the game more.
[ Rift 2.0]

• "Clear Map" Button.

[ Daily Events]
  • Increase amount of Canopies given per node for difficulties Expert and Master.​
  • Make Accursed Experiments daily.
[ Combat ]

• Ability to use burst while airborne.

[ Skill Tree ]
  • A button to purchase entire skill tree or individual wedges.

• Fighter investment rollback with the cost of Theonites. (Cost varies depending on the tier of the fighter.)

[ Social Hub ]
  • Increase the amount of normal and gold gift boxes. (Ex. Gold boxes to 50, and normal boxes to 100.)
  • Allow us to choose which type of gift we can send.

[ Other ]
  • Name change cost from 500 Theonites to 250 with a waiting period of 30 days to be able change again.

Reactions: RancorSnp
I AGREE
  • "Clear Map" Button for Rift
  • Increase Canopy coin payout in higher difficulty dailies
SOUNDS NICE, BUT MAYBE TOO OVERPOWERED
  • Make Accursed Experiments daily
  • Fighter investment rollback with the cost of Theonite (I think people should be committed to their investment decisions, no going back)
HELLS NO
  • Ability to use burst while airborne

They could just adjust the rewards for Accursed Experiments I think. Imo, a single bronze, silver, and gold key is not enough for a weekly challenge. They could like give 3 bronze keys, 2 silver keys, and a gold key instead.

And, along with not being able to choose what gifts to send, I kinda feel like not being able to choose what stat to increase in special moves is quite a bummer. I wanted Graveyard Shift to have at least 12% piercing but no, 18% tag cooldown is apparently better according to the f*cked up rng lmao.

Edit: grammar mistakes coz English is weird lol.

Here is mine:
Increase the difficulty of [Master] Daily Events from Gold tier to Diamond tier.
After this, the XP gained from completing it will be reasonable for mid to late-game players.

I AGREE
  • "Clear Map" Button for Rift
  • Increase Canopy coin payout in higher difficulty dailies
SOUNDS NICE, BUT MAYBE TOO OVERPOWERED
  • Make Accursed Experiments daily
  • Fighter investment rollback with the cost of Theonite (I think people should be committed to their investment decisions, no going back)
HELLS NO
  • Ability to use burst while airborne
Ok, maybe the burst in flight idea sounds overpowered.

Reactions: rogueKlyntar
Here is mine:
Increase the difficulty of [Master] Daily Events from Gold tier to Diamond tier.
After this, the XP gained from completing it will be reasonable for mid to late-game players.
I probably just imagining them making 'Grand Master's difficulties sooner or later.

Reactions: Art3mes
You forgot the most important one of all: no need to scroll all the way through the fighter collection every time you select one for a deployment or even just come back from looking at a fighter's profile.