• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Prize Fights of Keys

Emilio-

Reaction score
The difficulty and rarity of having diamond keys is somewhat high for both low-level and high-level players. So I would like there to be a Prize Fight of keys, this could have as rewards bronze, silver and gold keys in addition to canopies or maybe a little theonite. As a last reward it would be a diamond key (Or perhaps as a reward to be at 10% of the scores) and the Prize Fight would be available every 15 days or every month so that it is balanced

I like this idea! For me, AE is where I get my keys but even then it's only a chance to get a dia key. A monthly or biweekly prize fight would be cool! Maybe make it extra hard by only allowing fighters that have a certain % of their skill tree unlocked (Like 50% or more, etc.) or maybe the flip side where maybe the fighter skills are nonapplocable and only raw power is used.

I think they should let us evolve keys. Like, after a certain point, the accumulated bronze keys become completely useless. I'd like to be able to take like 3 bronze keys and evolve them into a silver key (like evolving fighters from bronze to silver, silver to gold, etc.). Even the numbers could be kept the same, or inflated to ensure people don't amass insane amounts of gold/diamond keys. But I think

3 Bronze Keys --> 1 Silver Key
4 Silver Keys --> 1 Gold Key
5 Gold Keys --> 1 Diamond Key

would be a fair conversion rate, and would allow us to not have useless currencies. Either that, or let us sell keys for Canopy Coins. :rolleyes: