• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

"SUNDAE SCHOOL" - Strategy and Discussion

Liam

!Robot
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
Sundae.PNG

This thread is for discussing the bronze Double variant: "SUNDAE SCHOOL"
Have something to say about this variant?

This is the place!

* Please note that the fighter score shown in this image may not reflect the actual fighter score of the variant in game.

Last edited:
Sa: Bible Split
Gain regen for 2/4/6 seconds when using an Sm. Also affect enemy with Bleed for 1/2/3 seconds

SA: Brain Freeze
2% chance on hit to stun enemy for 3 seconds

my sundsundae schools default to having 10 points for blockbusters and special moves... aren't bronzes supposed to start with only 8?

sooo... is she worth evolving to at least Gold Tier?
Best support for any Chaos marqueed Double.
A trio of Rainbow Blight+ Evergreen Evil+ Sundae School will do wonders.
Just like Sketchy and KillJoy, they will work perfectly even in their natural tier.
So, your choice.

Reactions: stale cheeto
Such an old-time and classic fighter!​
  • She is a Support fighter with SA that revolves around DEBUFFS. Increasing your Debuff duration to your enemy and decreasing Debuff duration from your enemy to you. Always put her on the 3rd slot.​
  • I do open maximum Chaos on her btw, since she has Bronze stats. I'm not confident enough if she has Volatility, from a player perspective due to the Bronze stats.​
  • I always use her just for fun. Not taking "Support" seriously as an emergency fighter. But yeah.​
  • You can always pair her BHD, Rusty, Coldstones // Blood Drive, No Egrets, Freaky Friday, Scarlet, // Paraweave, Buzzkill, CnO, Bloodbath, Wulfbane, HnS, CM // Tres, CC, and LC.​
  • Stats investment: Since I use her as an emergency fighter (last slot). I equip her with offensive stats such as ATK, Crit rate, Piercing, and Meter Gain. I can`t imagine putting her with Volatility with enemies that has BB3 ready. I guess I will die.​