• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

[OFF TOPIC] Skullgirls Animated Series?

Nonexistent

Reaction score
If Skullgirls and some kind of Anime/Animated Series, would you watch it? If they were gonna make a animated series, how would work? Would we learn more about the skullgirls Universe? Put you answers below!

Reactions: Black Egret#13
I'm down for Undead Opera starring Sienna Contiello.

But in all seriousness, if that were to happen, I think it'd just be some sort of series of short animations showing the daily life of each characters(yes, including the side characters).

I'm down for Undead Opera starring Sienna Contiello.

But in all seriousness, if that were to happen, I think it'd just be some sort of series of short animations showing the daily life of each characters(yes, including the side characters).

That's what I was think of too! But wouldn't it be just a "Slice of life" anime? It needs to have action!

That's what I was think of too! But wouldn't it be just a "Slice of life" anime? It needs to have action!
But their daily lives does include exciting action!
Like Squigly sing- I mean Ms. Fortune beating up people hitting on Minette!

But their daily lives does include exciting action!
Like Squigly sing- I mean Ms. Fortune beating up people hitting on Minette!

Yeah that would cool! But I want to read other people ideas too!

An animated series would have been great.
I hope our wishes come true someday.
;-)

An animated series would have been great.
I hope our wishes come true someday.
;-)

Who knows? There could be an animator willing to make a quick skullgirls mini series on youtube!

Who knows? There could be an animator willing to make a quick skullgirls mini series on youtube!
I wish there is the time and the interest to do something like this.
Even short clips would have been nice.

Now this really depends on what the canon is. How to handle a series if you can't finish it? There needs to be a protag under which the story takes place. Could be Filia, could be freaking Annie, or lets have the world take the lead role. One gotta win the skull heart, but we get the most development on which girl got the skull heart. So more girls need those hearts. Therefore you play the videogame for that.
I figure a series could yield lots of background information, so we need those information and build an attractive story with it!

Yeah, boiiiii

Now this really depends on what the canon is. How to handle a series if you can't finish it? There needs to be a protag under which the story takes place. Could be Filia, could be freaking Annie, or lets have the world take the lead role. One gotta win the skull heart, but we get the most development on which girl got the skull heart. So more girls need those hearts. Therefore you play the videogame for that.
I figure a series could yield lots of background information, so we need those information and build an attractive story with it!

Yeah, boiiiii
Something like instead of having the plot focus on one of the cast, it focuses on one or many of the characters we don't know much about yet?
I like it!