• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Collection Keys made easier PLEASE

Blingboss117

Reaction score
Hello,

I know I'm not the only one, but please is it possible to create a mode where we can get keys instead of moves? Like a prize fight or daily event (and I don't mean accused experiments as not many players are strong enough yet). It would be of great help as keys are difficult to get once you've completed stories. Many fighters are on standby and its not like we don't have enough skill points. An in game event where we can get at least 5 bronze, 3 silver, and 2 gold keys each week would be awesome and improve player experience 😁 don't you agree? Please devs I hope you see this and consider.

Also, keep up the great work with skullgilrs mobile. But please, this keys stuff is really important.
Thank you.

Reactions: BallotBoxer
You are Probably New to the Game. When you are at the mid/late game, Keys aren't a problem anymore (Except the Diamond ones, they still are a little hard to get)

Last edited:
You are Probably New to the Game. When you are at the mid/late game, Keys aren't a problem anymore (Except the Diamond ones, they still are a little hard to get)
I'm in level 47 now. Been playing for about 3 and a half months now. Is it still too early?

Reactions: Erick Draves
I'm in level 47 now. Been playing for about 3 and a half months now. Is it still too early?
Yeeeeees, even if the max level is 70, some of us had problems with some keys and resources at level 60-65. But fear not, because ypu can get many things just for longin in. You can also play the daily events for coins, and focus in evolving broze fighters who can be really useful latter in silver or even in gold and diamond!!

The other name of this game is "BEING PATIENT". You can get a lot of things without paying, and in latter game, you´ll find is easier to win 20m points in PF in one day, making 250/300k canopy in dailies, winning so many keys you can´t spend, and so.

If you have questions, we have answers and advices!

Yeeeeees, even if the max level is 70, some of us had problems with some keys and resources at level 60-65. But fear not, because ypu can get many things just for longin in. You can also play the daily events for coins, and focus in evolving broze fighters who can be really useful latter in silver or even in gold and diamond!!

The other name of this game is "BEING PATIENT". You can get a lot of things without paying, and in latter game, you´ll find is easier to win 20m points in PF in one day, making 250/300k canopy in dailies, winning so many keys you can´t spend, and so.

If you have questions, we have answers and advices!
Thank you so much for the info. I appreciate. Please I'd also love to know, should I focus on getting only gold moves and blockbusters now that I have few decent fighters who can easily complete master and expert dailies and sell off most of my silvers? Coz I'm running out of move slots and don't wanna be using theonite to open more spaces which btw aren't so big and still fill up easily. But then some silvers moves and BB have good stats which I'd like to keep. And now I have a diamond. Just my first, can I keep leveling it up via deployments and PF/Dailies in order to be able to play accused experiments? I'm not in a hurry to begin it. Just want to know if its a good start for diamonds

Reactions: Erick Draves
An in game event where we can get at least 5 bronze, 3 silver, and 2 gold keys each week would be awesome and improve player experience
I personally think that only Diamond keys are hard to acquire, Gold ones should not be a big problem for lvl 40-50 player. By this time you are going to get a couple of good Natural Gold FIghters, and keys from Story and Origins should be enough to unlock their trees. Also at this moment you would most likely have 3-4 Bronze and Silver Fighters evolved to Gold, and it should not be a problem to unlock their skill trees as well. With that roster of upgraded Fighters, you should be capable of scoring 4-5 million points in a Gold Prize Fight every three days, and that would get you to 11-30% rewards and bring you 2 Gold keys per week.

When you get more upgraded Golds, and especially after you evolve some of them to Diamond tier, it is going to snowball a lot. First you are going to run out of Canopy Coins and those Gold keys would be accumulating way faster than you can spend them. Then you're going to accumulate some Diamond keys and start investing into your Natural Diamonds - this will totally deplete your Coin stash and quickly devour the Skill Points. At the same time you will have enough fodder to evolve more Golds into Diamonds - and they will want all Elemental Shards you have. Oh boy, then you will taste the real grind and recall the days when you needed Gold keys with a nostalgia... But the satisfaction of completely maxing your first Nat Diamond is such a thing to experience!

Last edited:
I'd also love to know, should I focus on getting only gold moves and blockbusters now that I have few decent fighters who can easily complete master and expert dailies and sell off most of my silvers?
I would say, at this point you should only keep Silver Moves for characters that you want to use but don't have Gold Moves to equip them. Never upgrade Silver Moves higher than lvl 3 to unlock their special effects - buffs to damage, cooldowns and parameters are not worth investing in, save those coins for good Gold moves with at least two useful options (ATK%, HP%, Defence, Piercing, Meter Gain, etc.).

For example, you want to play Double a lot. To pull good combos with Double, you really need Cilia Slide and Bogus Buzzard. If you don't have Gold versions, use Silver ones, because you would still have better damage output than if you would replace them with less useful Gold Moves.

I would say, at this point you should only keep Silver Moves for characters that you want to use but don't have Gold Moves to equip them. Never upgrade Silver Moves higher than lvl 3 to unlock their special effects - buffs to damage, cooldowns and parameters are not worth investing in, save those coins for good Gold moves with at least two useful options (ATK%, HP%, Defence, Piercing, Meter Gain, etc.).

For example, you want to play Double a lot. To pull good combos with Double, you really need Cilia Slide and Bogus Buzzard. If you don't have Gold versions, use Silver ones, because you would still have better damage output than if you would replace them with less useful Gold Moves.
Wow. Lots of detail. Much appreciated. I now understand much better what to do now. Thank you so much. God bless

Reactions: Disasterrr19