• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fireworks Show Prize Fight

BallotBoxer

Reaction score
4th of July
Fireworks Show Prize Fight 7/1 - 7/5

FIREWORKS SHOW Milestone Rewards
  1. 25,000 = 10 Theonite 5,000 Canopy Coins
  2. 50,000 = 20 Theonite 7,500 Canopy Coins
  3. 100,000 = 30 Theonite 11,250 Canopy Coins
  4. 325,000 = 40 Theonite 17,000 Canopy Coins 1 Revolutionary Relic
  5. 800,000 = 50 Theonite 25,000 Canopy Coins
  6. 1,500,000 = 60 Theonite 38,000 Canopy Coins
  7. 2,500,000 = 70 Theonite 57,000 Canopy Coins 1 Revolutionary Relic
  8. 4,500,000 = 80 Theonite 85,500 Canopy Coins
  9. 8,000,000 = 90 Theonite 128,000 Canopy Coins
  10. 12,500,000 = 100 Theonite 192,000 Canopy Coins 1 Revolutionary Relic
  11. 25,000,000 = 200 Water Elemental Shards 500 Gold Relic Shards
  12. 50,000,000 = 300 Water Elemental Shards 250 Diamond Relic Shards
  13. 100,000,000 = 500 Water Elemental Shards 1 LEGENDARY RELIC
TOTAL: 550 Theonite 566,250 Canopy Coins 3 Revolutionary Relics 1 Water Elemental Essence (1000 shards = 1 crystal) and more!

Valentine's Day PF had gold gifts, St. Patrick's Day PF had doubled Canopy coins, and Cinco de Mayo PF has boosted elemental shards (at the loss of gold and diamond relic shards). Fireworks Show is like St. Patrick's Day, but with half the money.

FIREWORKS SHOW Fight Modifiers
  • STARS AND STRIPS (effected: Player and Enemy)
    Convert 1 opponent BUFF into a 5 second STUN when dealing at least 10% of the opponent's MAX HEALTH from a single HIT.
  • BURSTING IN AIR (effected: Player and Enemy)
    Deal 100% bonus damage to airborne opponents who have a fully charged BLOCKBUSTER.
  • MINUTEMEN (effected: Player)
    Every 60 seconds, gain 5 stacks of PRECISION and 5 stacks of EVASION.
  • REDCOATS (effected: Enemy)
    Gain ENRAGE and BARRIER every 5 seconds.

REVOLUTIONARY RELIC

DIAMOND
Furry Fury Ms. Fortune
Splitting Image Fukua
Star-Spangled Cerebella

GOLD
Pyro-Technique Valentine
Persona Assistant Robo-Fortune
Freedom Fighter Beowulf

SILVER
Souls Sister Fukua
Doublicious Double
Blue Bomber Robo-Fortune

To match the United States of America flag we have 9 fighters in red, light, and blue. If you recall the 2019 Revolutionary Relic, you'll notice some new substitutions (more Fukua chances!).

You ready to climb that 100 million mountain?

I'm too busy enjoying the rest of the update to focus on the Fireworks so I'm lagging in my quota (trying to get 25 mil a day).

All level 70s got a LEGENDARY RELIC from the Accolades. Mine was a Raw Nerv Painwheel. Nice gift for evo material, but it doesn't make me very enthusiastic to sprint to 100 million. Now if there was a guaranteed diamond at the top, it would be another story...

FIREWORKS SHOW TIPS
  • Practice your air combos! With just one full BB, all air attacks do double damage.
  • Forget the immunity taunts! It counts a buff, so if they hit hard enough, it will STUN even if you have IMMUNE.
  • Be wary of grabby characters (Cerebella, Beowulf) - on high streaks, just one special move grab is enough to chain stun you to oblivion.

Reactions: Art3mes
Last time there was a guaranteed Diamond at the top, the mileston was 250 millons... You sure you would like that? =P

Reactions: BallotBoxer
Last time there was a guaranteed Diamond at the top, the mileston was 250 millons... You sure you would like that? =P
im sure i would like that option offered to me. wheather i can get there is my own problem

I prefer how is now. I like the legendary relic at 100 more that the Diamond relic at 250 (also keep in mind that is probably one or the other, not both). 100 mill is achievable for more people. 250 is a no no for almost everyone. And that was almost a year ago, so it would probably be even higher now.
But that's taste. Everyone can have its preferences.

Reactions: rexturtle1120
The results are in:
- #1 - 626,800,960
- #100 - 193,036,601
- 10% - 26,655,744
- 30% - 5,542,412
- 60% - 885,201​

Source: Fireworks Show (4th of July Day) Prize Fight [07-01-20 / 07-05-20] by Sairus

The extra day extension for the unfortunate players getting crashes was a big help for me to climb to 110 million where Hack n' Splash Ms. Fortune was waiting within the Legendary Relic. All my Revolutionary Relics were the 3 silvers, but I'm happy I got Souls Sister Fukua.

How did you do?

Good thing I fought those few extra battles after reaching 25 million. Ultimately the only new thing I got was Pyro-Technique Valentine.

I didn’t do so well, it seems like I’ve gotten crashes after every one or two battles I fight. However, even though I only got about 3 relics, I did get a nice Persona Gold robo fortune. So I guess all’s well for me.

I know the ¡VIVA LA FIESTA! Prize Fight just ended this weekend.
But I'm sure we're all looking forward to the next PF event:
FIREWORKS SHOW.

And since 4.7 released, we've all (hopefully) run into the 3 preview characters:
YBkuvLk.png

So, what does that have to do with the 4th of July?
Well, the 3 fighters' elements are Fire/Water/Light...
So, the conclusion is, Revolutionary Relics are where we'll be able to 'earn' them!!!!!

DIAMOND
Summer Salt Parasoul
Wetwork Valentine
Wetwork Star-Spangled Cerebella

GOLD
Pyro-Technique Valentine
High Ruler Parasoul
Freedom Fighter Beowulf

SILVER
Doublicious Double
Dead Heat Squigly
Vintage Virtuoso Big Band

Last edited:
Whoa, cool!

To be clear, you're actually seeing inside the relic because you save holiday relics (idling on a relic, what's inside scroll past on the left)? I don't have the willpower to do it myself, but if one saves a holiday relic, the contents will eventually change from old to current/upcoming settings. In this case, 2 months ahead!

Whoa, cool!

To be clear, you're actually seeing inside the relic because you save holiday relics (idling on a relic, what's inside scroll past on the left)? I don't have the willpower to do it myself, but if one saves a holiday relic, the contents will eventually change from old to current/upcoming settings. In this case, 2 months ahead!
Yep.
2021-05-10 22.43.03.png
Depending on when the data is updated. I saw the Bandera Relics and knew that Summer Salt was indeed incorrect in the announcement. I also got a peak at Shamrock/LoveStruck relics, but those updates were very close to the PF announcements, no time to really make a post about it.

I'm also assuming if I crack these relics I have a very slim chance to get the exclusive characters now...should I? Odds are good for a Vintage Virtuoso at the very least...or all Doublicious...

2021-05-10 22.43.03.png
Man, you're rich 😁

I'm also assuming if I crack these relics I have a very slim chance to get the exclusive characters now...should I? Odds are good for a Vintage Virtuoso at the very least...or all Doublicious...
Oh, you could become the only SGM player in the world with the new fighters! I say open no more than 3 just to test it out.

Reactions: evilgordo
The Fireworks Show PF has started! The milestone rewards and modifiers are identical to last year, so get out there and try to catch up to evilgordo's diamond Vintage Virtuoso Big Band.

I changed my defense team from evil (e.g. a Xenomorph Double to 3x bleed your carry) to "helpful" to attract more fights. Fighters with too many buffs to set off the Stars and Strips modifier stun feed like Rainbow Blight Double, Jawbreaker Double, and Vaporwave Vixen Fukua.

Last edited: