• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Unable to attack bug

Salmonid

Reaction score
My first post here, sorry if it doesn’t embed. The video is of a glitch I encountered in which I could not attack at all for some reason. You can see in the video I tap a few buttons and tag ins, even turn on auto fight, but nothing happens except blocking (which worked as normal). This was really annoying because it was during a prize fight this time (last time was during dailies), and it has happened to me twice now.
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/802224161950793760/843946483371868210/video0.mp4

Last edited:
Will you share your device info please?

Also, anything else unusual happen leading up to entering the fight? Was it just during the fight that the game was unresponsive?

Will you share your device info please?

Also, anything else unusual happen leading up to entering the fight? Was it just during the fight that the game was unresponsive?
I’m on an iPad , and it was only during the fight. I could still pause and block just not attack or use tag ins. On both instances it started shortly after the fight started.

What OS version is your iPad?