• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
r/SkullGirlsMobile - so i made legoshi from beastars but it fukua
1620666383782.png
r/SkullGirlsMobile - so i made legoshi from beastars but it fukua

so I had made 2 fukua cards. perfect hair day has the opposite colour to bad hair day. and just a wolf is just legoshi from beastars. here there blockbusters. I can't show anymore so I just show perfect hair days blockbuster in a new post

heres perfect hair day blockbuster

Attachments

• Fukua_BB6_HeadOverHeels.png
    Fukua_BB6_HeadOverHeels.png
    92.9 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: Holy Goose
SA: Stretch Legs
15% chance of giving Stun when using Blockbuster attacks on blocking opponents

Attachments

• Seduce Fighter.png
    Seduce Fighter.png
    233.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Heroine-luong.png
    Heroine-luong.png
    374.5 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: rexturtle1120

Heres some Custom SGM Fighter Cards, these are references to the Flower Scouts in Camp Camp

(left to right) Tabii/Erin/Sasha​

download (23).pngdownload (26).pngdownload (18).png

Figher Variant | Squigly - Sweet but Psycho

SA Name | Self Love
SA.1 | on BLOCKED-HITS, 15%/30%/45% chance to gain IMMUNITY for 5 seconds and inflict HEAL-BLOCK for 3/5/7 seconds
SA.2 | When the opponent doesn't use a SPECIAL MOVE for 25/20/15 seconds, inflict HEAVY BLEED for 5 seconds

Figher Variant | Parasoul - Blue Petunia

SA Name | Blooming Perfection
SA.1 | On HIT when benefiting from REGEN, 10%/20%/30% chance to gain 20%/25%/30% BLOCKBUSTER meter
SA.2 | When using a Level-3 Blockbuster, 30%/40%/50% chance to gain 2 stacks of ARMOR for 10 seconds

Fighter Variant | Valentine - Main Scout

SA Name | Leader Knows Best
SA.1 | When suffering from STUN, all hits from the opponent inflict 50%/75%/100% damage

SA.2 | Tagging out gives 2 stacks of ENRAGE to teammates for 8 seconds, after ENRAGE expires, 20%/25%/30% chance to inflict CURSE onto the opponent for 10 seconds

Last edited:
cranked out a bunch of ace attorney cards, thanks sgm palette maker
tried to make the names relevant and catchy, but I gave up near the end
no idea if anyone has done this already
(haven't played past the fourth game yet, working on it)

View attachment 12810
Phoenix Wright
(off his latest design, since the trilogy version is inferior, fight me)

View attachment 12811
Mia Fey
(her umbrella is based off of the thinker statue because the umbrella goes above her head haha)

View attachment 12812
Franziska von Karma
(I know she has a tan whip in her current design, but I'm a sucker for the trilogy orange whip)

View attachment 12813
Dahlia and Iris Hawthorne
(pretty self explanatory if you played the trilogy)

View attachment 12814
Maya Fey
(was debating between filia and squigly for maya, but duh, squigly is dead and maya is a spirit medium)

View attachment 12816
Blue Badger
(the most important character in the whole franchise)

View attachment 12817
Miles Edgeworth
(too good to pass up, plus they got the bangs to match)

View attachment 12818
Athena Cykes
(I know she's in the later games, but I put her in anyway)

View attachment 12819
Apollo Justice
(curse feline lucky for already using the pun)

I have a painwheel godot and a cerebella klavier, but 10 is the limit, making another post
Big Band would have been a better Phoenix Wright

Big Band would have been a better Phoenix Wright
I think there's merit to that idea. Originally, I wanted to make gumshoe big band because they're both detectives that have worked or still work with the police, plus they both have an array of tech that they use to fight crime (e.g. gumshoe's inventions and big band's modified instrument body). If we were to revise this and make big band phoenix wright, I can see your reasoning behind it. They're both people who fight for justice in their own ways and have risen from unfortunate circumstances (phoenix from the drama in his cases and big band becoming disabled due to his police partners turning on him). Also, big band is more central to the plot of skullgirls, making it fitting he would be the protagonist phoenix wright. If I were to name a phoenix big band, I would center the name around their desire for justice and something with music. Jammin' Justice? Justice Jazz? Lyrical Law? (You can tell I'm a big fan of identical initials) Anyway, I don't have a copyright on sgm ace attorney cards, so if you absolutely must see a big band phoenix wright, the sgm card maker is all yours to use

(my reasoning to making beowulf as phoenix wright is less complex, I just wanted to make the dogged defense pun and beowulf is the closest character to phoenix in terms of stature and outfit)

Reactions: rexturtle1120
Here’s some I whipped up! Expect a lot more from me now that I know I can just tap the part I want to change not what charecter instead of cycling through each individual color.

Double_CreatureOfHabit.png
“You cannot grasp the true form of my attack!”

SA1: Gain 2 stacks of enrage every 15 seconds, 2 stacks of barrier every 20 seconds and 2 stacks of blessing every 40 seconds. Enrage is removed on hit.

SA2: Hits with Enrage inflict slow on opponent. Hits while benifiting from barrier inflict bleed. Hits while benefitting from blessing inflict curse.

I call this one Eclectic Entity, it’s based off of giygas from the MOTHER series. Or also known as Earthbound.

Valentine_KillJoy.png
“there’s a sucker born every minute”

Malpracticing
SA1: Anytime a buff expires, valintine gains regen for 10 seconds and her teammates gain 5% blockbuster meter.

SA2: once per match when valintine is below 25% health and bennifiting from regen, inflict a permanent 5 stack of power surge. Power surge is removed when Valentine is defeated.

I call this one, Out of Clown. This one was randomly generated by the custom fighter maker but I really like it! It’s kinda giving me a clown vibe. Sometimes the best palletes are those original ones. As far as the SA goes, I could see her SA2 really wreaking havoc on rift. You want to kill your opponent with a blockbuster to get more points, but do you really want to killing yourself in the process?

Peacock_Untouchable.png
“Every puzzle has an answer”

Hidden puzzle
SA1: when hitting a dashing opponent, inflict armor break or cripple for 15 seconds. Also inflict immobility for 15 seconds.

SA2: if the opponent is suffering from cripple, all of peacocks attacks leech 50% health from the opponent. If the opponent is suffering armor break, all of peacocks attacks are boosted by 50%.

I’ll call this one Poignant Puzzler I’m surprised it doesn’t already exist, a professor Layton peacock. What more can I say? The professor wears and tophst and so does peacock, I think the colors merge well together. This is probably one of the few palettes I really want that could actually happen. The idea behind her first SA is exposing a hidden weakness, and her second SA is my best attempt at a “puzzle” of sorts where you get different outcomes based on what debuff is inflicted. It’s not a puzzle but hey I tried.

I like to have fun with the app. Usually I Skullgirlify my original characters, but this time I decided to recreate Roger and Beatrice from "Space Quest 5". If I had Adam's colour map, I would use him, but I suppose Beowulf suits the Star Trek-y, fake muscle vibe of the 5th better.

Attachments

• Beowulf_FreedomFighter.png
    Beowulf_FreedomFighter.png
    59.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Parasoul_Primed.png
    Parasoul_Primed.png
    117.9 KB · Views: 8
Hello! I’ve been busy, so get ready to read!

Eliza_DivaIntervention.png
Devil Wears Ankh

“I live for furs, I worship furs! After all is there a woman in this wretched world who doesn’t?”

Second hand smoke
SA1: Everytime Eliza uses a special move inflict a random debuff (excluding stun and doom) on both fighters for 15 seconds.

SA2: After Eliza makes 10 combo hits, remove 2 debuffs from Eliza. For every debuff removed, eliza drains 5% health from the opponents fighters in reserve.

A cruella deville palette, it fits Eliza perfectly. While I don’t like the new “prequel”, I’ll always love cruella. Well, not the puppy murdering part, but she got great style. Just like Eliza! I am especially proud of the pun I came up with and I’d love to see it implemented in game, it’s got three references in one.

Valentine_SurgeonGeneral.png
Sickle of Nowhere
“The things I do, for love”

True Courage
SA1: Every 25 seconds, all teammates gain a stack of blessingbarrier.

SA2: If the opponents fighter score is twice or more than valintines, gain three stacks of enrage for 15 seconds every 25 seconds, if not gain 1 stack of enrage.

The title is supposed to be a play on “middle of nowhere” but I don’t know if that reads as well as it sounds in my head. This valintines is based on Muriel from courage the cowardly dog, as well as a bit of courage’s color scheme. There’s a new scooby foo and courage crossover coming out and I thought to myself who would make the best courage pallete? I picked valintine but if black dahlia ever gets made I’ll redo the palette for her. She is like 60 or somthing. Anyway I was gonna do a brown hat to represent eustace, but brown and yellow shouldn’t. Go together so I just went with pink for courage.

Painwheel_Rusty.png
Faceless Fear
“….eh….”

Shadow of a doubt
SA1: 100% chance to convert to the elemental advantage after facing the same opponent for 15 seconds.

SA2: Hits suffered (by either fighter) while at an elemental advantage have a 25% chance to grant painwheel enrage and autoblock for 10 seconds.

Based on No face from the studio ghibli movie Spirtied away, this was by far the easiest fighter to make. In game painwheels body would be transparent, but that doesn’t look so good here so I left it intact. I actually really like the SA I came up with, it allows painwheel to protect herself and inflict more damage, but also allows for a few mistakes to be made. Pair it with grudge and we may have somthing here!

That’s all for now, I’ve still got a couple more fighters ins forage but my fingers hurt and I’m pretty tired anyway. See you next time, and let me know what you think! Or don’t, I’m not your boss