• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

[OFF TOPIC] How to start a Fight 101

No don't they have to at least be 75% pure and saying that out loud you might think I'm a horrible person
Just know they weren't meant to be killed but I did keep their souls
But these soul jars are empty... so I thought my substitute would've been fine.

Well I'm bored so * gets two cans* one with dragons and one with zombie both are aphrodisiac
Which one do I spray right or left

Well I'm going to just * throws up the dragon* and PSSST

Next time I see you guys I'll probably be almost dead

Tell my story * gets picked up*

Well I'm bored so * gets two cans* one with dragons and one with zombie both are aphrodisiac
Which one do I spray right or left
*Is revived though the pure power of hype*

I say right, and also, by order of the Trinity, you are to hand back my soul since there's still a bidding for it. It ends in about a few days so, kinda gonna need it back dude

*Is revived though the pure power of hype*

I say right, and also, by order of the Trinity, you are to hand back my soul since there's still a bidding for it. It ends in about a few days so, kinda gonna need it back dude
How much is the bidding at currently?
ALSO PPSSSSST and its...dragon...
Well if nobody sees me tell everyone else my story

Last edited:
How much is the bidding at currently?
ALSO PPSSSSST and its...dragon...
Well if nobody sees me tell everyone else my story
We're talking: "First born child, monthly tributes, ascension of the mortal race"

You know, eBay stuff. Oh! Dragons! Huh... Dragons...

Though your life's story is safe with me, the moon's out so, I'm out, see you 'round!

We're talking: "First born child, monthly tributes, ascension of the mortal race"

You know, eBay stuff. Oh! Dragons! Huh... Dragons...

Though your life's story is safe with me, the moon's out so, I'm out, see you 'round!
Umm I can get you 15 cans of aphrodisiac from @J8khero 's locker probably 1 kid a year ,and the ability to be immortal through the cunsuption of thousands of souls that I'll collect over the years, and this pack of 50k theonite

Umm I can get you 15 cans of aphrodisiac from @J8khero 's locker probably 1 kid a year ,and the ability to be immortal through the cunsuption of thousands of souls that I'll collect over the years, and this pack of 50k theonite
Mm... You drive a hard bargain, but...

I doubt that'd really measure up to ascending to an Old God™ status... Still...

I'll make sure to keep it in mind in case something arises, you know how eBay works, suddenly it's a great deal and suddenly it's just a bunch of Dagonians claiming it's all a mixup and offer something way less worth it in return.

Mm... You drive a hard bargain, but...

I doubt that'd really measure up to ascending to an Old God™ status... Still...

I'll make sure to keep it in mind in case something arises, you know how eBay works, suddenly it's a great deal and suddenly it's just a bunch of Dagonians claiming it's all a mixup and offer something way less worth it in return.
Ok here you can have your soul * gives soul back* I found one purer than your 94% soul
Anyway the deals off bye for now * goes and rips a dragonians another persons soul* * gets revived *
IM BACK AND STRONGER

Ok here you can have your soul * gives soul back* I found one purer than your 94% soul
Anyway the deals off bye for now * goes and rips a dragonians another persons soul* * gets revived *
IM BACK AND STRONGER
Welp, I was always told sushi was always better than sashimi.

Glad to see you're on the rise, though, man, try not to jump the shark or anything, last you need is to scare Little Insmouth!

Last edited:
Welp, I was always told sushi was always better than sashimi.

Glad to see you're one the rise, though, man, try not to jump the shark or anything, last you need is to scare Little Insmouth!
Meh I'm a SOUL when I do it so it's like they just drop

Also I may or may have not searched dead mans land