• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

What moves would you recommend for Rogue Agent?

Omnomnom maybe? Since it does a bunch of head hits all at once.

Other than that, I think I'd just equip her with whatever Fortune moves you like best.

Omnomnom maybe? Since it does a bunch of head hits all at once.

Other than that, I think I'd just equip her with whatever Fortune moves you like best.

I may be a few months late to reply, but sadly Omnomnom doesn't count as "head hits", so it won't activate head hit abilities.

I already know that her taunt is essential since it can give her Precision but I don't know what else to give her besides that

As for Rogue Agent moves, her SA benefits highly from Taunt, since she can otherwise only gain precision if the opponent has a buff.
Then you'll want single-hit moves to use after you gain that precision. Cat Slide is good for an easy interception hit. El Gato can be used after a successful Cat Slide, and has a chance to stun on critical hit.

Other than that, it's up to preference.
Cat Scratch Fever and Feral Edge are both good for getting lots of head hits in if the head is in front of you when you use them.
Fiber Upper is always good for any offensive Ms. Fortune to deal with armor, just try to avoid using it when you have precision, as it will eat 3 stacks.

You can combine these moves in any way really, as long as you have Taunt and a few special moves.