• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

How long does it take....

Codlugarthia

Reaction score
I wonder if you could advise how long it takes on average from reporting a cheater ingame via the official thread to banning/clearing a player?

I ask this because I notice that my defense teams are getting much stronger and better equipped now i'm in late game and they are getting many more defensive wins. Which makes the near impossible losses stick out - i.e. potential cheaters. Lately it seems to happen to me more often. By watching the chat channels I notice more people complaining about it and some players openly talking about using hacks. Whether these are trolls or genuine hackers I could not say.

That said, I reported one player a couple of weeks back for taking down my L60 marqueed 76K team with L15 moves equipped twice in an hour with two different silver only teams (max FS of 1.2K and 3.6K total). Thats a 21X differential. I can still see his account is active although not logged onto for a few days.

I'm just being curious, not critical and want to manage my expectations given i'm putting a lot of time and effort into the game (as I know are the dev team). Plus I can't stand cheaters.

Thanks
Cod

Ps dont forget to increase move capacity from 1.7K ;)