• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Can't login?

Reaction score
I tried logging in, and it won't let me. It says:
238530540_611534946501180_7107730366632792575_n.jpg

I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, tried logging in via my email. It still won't let me and keeps showing me that same error. I have no idea why it won't let me log in. The other apps on my phone works just fine so it's not my Internet connection.

Edit: Uh, ignore the chat head. 😅

Edit 2: I guess everything is fine now. I can play again, and I assume everyone else can as well.

Last edited:
Same here, same error code, used my 4h booster just prior to this error, lost an hour already :c
Was looking for any official announcements, but only found this post. Must be a server issue

Yup, getting error code 0 too.

Would also like to mention that I was still logged in when the dailys had reset, and began to experience some slowdown when trying to upgrade a fighter, also getting errors when trying to enter matches. I restarted the app to see whether it would help or not, but now i cannot log in at all.

Running android, Samsung s20+, hope that helps.

Reactions: Bernard Larry Reala
Glad I am not the only one. Was worried for a second. Just wanted to check hourly chest, but can’t get in. Deleted app thinking that would work, but nope.

I have the same issue too exactly as yours and tried the same method

Screenshot_2022-06-17-10-01-26-34_50161ac5d162ce986e07d4150edd27ac.jpgI don't know how to solve this problem.I have tried many ways to solve this,but I still can't sign with my google account