• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved This guy using mod to play more easily at this game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ximach

Reaction score
That guy name " 2+2=3 ", he used instant blockbusters and special moves to play this game on his video which uploaded on our team Vietnam skullgirl Facebook group. Moreover, he recorded a video about that situation i mentioned above. Please check his profile and see what happened, he have played this game for 7 days and now he's in level 57, that's crazy, maybe can ruin your game and rules.

Reactions: rexturtle1120
That guy name " 2+2=3 ", he used instant blockbusters and special moves to play this game on his video which uploaded on our team Vietnam skullgirl Facebook group. Moreover, he recorded a video about that situation i mentioned above. Please check his profile and see what happened, he have played this game for 7 days and now he's in level 57, that's crazy, maybe can ruin your game and rules.
He downloaded this mod from nowhere in google and share this mod to my facebook skullgirl group i had joined before. Please pay attention to this issue, it can be harmful to the Skullgirls community.

Thanks for the heads up, we'll investigate.

Status
Not open for further replies.