• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

4.9.2 Update Notes (Now Live!)

You're right, it is in maintenance mode.

šŸ‘‡šŸ‘€

They're in!

And I think the new variants are waiting in line behind the 11 Umbrella fighters (hopefully coming soon!)

Noooooo! Don't even suggest it! šŸ˜ Think of all the coin and time slowly getting high level gold moves/catalysts. Do you really want to go through it again with a higher tier?

Woohoo!! My bad. Comment modified. This is one step forward that brings a little more joy to my catalogue. And my catalogue is more hungry than Hungern. I've only got 16 parasoul relics on the shelf for a chance at High Ruler but i'm im with a shout now. Wetwork will come when she comes. Happy Days!!....

And......

Yeah but imagine a Shiny Flytrap with a Shiny Dia L15 Buer Overdrive spinning up to speed. Awesomeness!!!!

**Update: High Ruler pulled from the first 10 relics. Thank you RNGod**

Last edited:
Iā€™m a fan of star-crossed getting a visual update; sheā€™s one of my favorites.

Iā€™m very disappointed in not seeing an update to Cerebellaā€™s diamonds are forever blockbuster. Apparently itā€™s been reported as bugged by many players (that itā€™s not applying its damage boost vs an airborne opponent), and the response has been that the move isnā€™t bugged and is working properly. However testing the move in practice mode shows that it deals the same amount of damage to an opponent regardless of whether theyā€™re standing, tripped, juggled, launched up or forward, wall bounced, or left in midair after a diamond drop (for lighter fighters). If the damage itself isnā€™t bugged then the damage text is bugged. If many players are reporting it bugged then something is wrong.

My apologies; Iā€™d rather have left this to a discussion in the bugs forum but the dev who responded to my original comment hasnā€™t come back to the thread, so I have to get this out here where I hope a different dev will see it.

I'm wondering about this too. "10am PT instead of midnight PT reset" sounds like +10 more hours to get chomped by Rift procrastinators. For ET (UTC -5), that's instead of 3am, the reset is 1pm.
Yeah, this is very unclear...and not just for Rift...all Dailies and PFs...everything with a timer resets @ 10am PT...starting with 4.9...

So, are we moving the clock forward or backwards? We'll find out soon enough...I'm guessing forward

Oh, and I can finally start opening these:
Screenshot_.jpg

Last edited:
Missing 4ā€¦ while I like the new border on its own, it looks too busy when you have many on screen. I donā€™t like how the new border eats up some of the inside of the circle.

Attachments

• 07BECAE1-5672-423E-AEA0-AA55E5086532.jpeg
    07BECAE1-5672-423E-AEA0-AA55E5086532.jpeg
    423.7 KB · Views: 27
Hiya, im sorry if I step out of line I haven't been on a forum in years... but I was actually curious if there's any notes on any future storyline updates? Sorry once again if this is stepping out of line

Thought it would be interesting, but in fact some abilities are not useful and difficult to charge. Filia needs curse instead mark. Cerebella's ability looks useless, it good works and charge only with spam gameplay. Beowulf the same, robo ability only for def ,boring.

Last edited:
Reactions: bbp
can anyone confirm if a level 60 diamond can still level up their prestige?

i know variants can level it up through power ups and evolution, but what if they're maxed all the way?

can anyone confirm if a level 60 diamond can still level up their prestige?

i know variants can level it up through power ups and evolution, but what if they're maxed all the way?
I haven't done it, but you can sac dupes with 'Power Up' for Prestige for max level character of any tier, you just won't get XP, but you'll get the SP and Prestige will unlock/increase as appropriate. (you can see 'boosts', if any, before committing to the sacrifice).

I haven't done it, but you can sac dupes with 'Power Up' for Prestige for max level character of any tier, you just won't get XP, but you'll get the SP and Prestige will unlock/increase as appropriate. (you can see 'boosts', if any, before committing to the sacrifice).
Yep. Prestige away
thank you for answering

please make changes in the description of the prestige of the filia in Russian.
unlike the English version, it does not indicate that the death mark is valid for 5 seconds.

I have to say, I am loving the Prestige activation animations and lighting. Compliments to the Dev team

Reactions: Holy Goose
A small update will be releasing later today - there will be no maintenance, just check for updates on your platform of choice.
Please note that you may need to restart your device to get Google Play to find the update if it doesn't appear for you.

4 October - Version 4.9.1 notes:

- Fixed an issue where the skull icons were missing from Fighter portraits.
- The Refresh Timers on Rift Tickets, Deployments and Calendars will now also reset at 10am PT instead of midnight PT.
- Fixed an issue where some offers would appear incorrectly, or in duplicate.

A small update will be releasing later today - there will be no maintenance, just check for updates on your platform of choice.
Please note that you may need to restart your device to get Google Play to find the update if it doesn't appear for you.

- The Refresh Timers on Rift Tickets, Deployments and Calendars will now also reset at 10am PT instead of midnight PT.
So close...the Viewing Parlor still resets at Midnight...

I think it's meant to say 4 November instead of October =)

Reactions: Sairus
While presitge is cool, some fighter abilities are noticeably lacking. Painwheels seems a bit dull, prefhaps you could add somthing like ā€œrestore 50% health or all scratch damage upon activationā€ as well as the armor break. Since painwheel is a glass cannon, a way to recover help is a somthing that is actually game breakingly helpful. In a sense, and isnā€™t that what prestige abilities are supposed to be?

Love the update, although I must say Iā€™m even more excited for the umbrella one!

I'd also comment on the timing of PA activation. For example i'm finding Robo and Ms Fortune activate really quickly and thereby influence the fight but Beo is activating much later and the fight is nearly won or lost before it kicks in. Overall i'm loving the update and can see how the Dev's have set a great conundrum for players by making them chose between saccing for PA or hoarding to evolve.

Good job everyone :)

Did anyone explain why there was a shift in the event timer? Iā€™ve found it to be a *massive* inconvenience.

Reactions: Codlugarthia