• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
The latest bunch of palettes.
This time it was inspired by "Red Dwarf". Check the show out, it's epic.
MsFortune_TimeThief.pngRoboFortune_Purrminator.png
Here's Ms. Fortune as the Cat (in his Tongue Tied attire) and Robo-Fortune as Kryten.

And a card for a very special someone, everyone's favourite light-based smeghead.
The color map was made by superasdke from SkullHeart.
Без названия (10).png
"There's a saying amongst the officers: If a job's worth doing, it's worth doing well. If it's not worth doing, give it to Rimmer."
This one would be tricky is terms of SA, because I imagined giving him Barrier or Blessing (or both at the same time), because that fits the prototype. But we don't have Adam in the game, and his proposed playstyle doesn't seem suitable to that sort of abilities, so my imagination kind of runs dry. Alas.
I did a lot of Adam cards. His look of eternal suffering just fits to many characters I take inspiration from.

Last edited:
Anyways, yet another palette stuff, part 6

1634136762636.png
1634136862856.png
"Hey, Vitale, let's go bowling!" -cerebella, probably

1634137158105.png
1634137192822.png
Whatever you do, if you shoot it enough, it wont maybe die, just spreads

1634137425515.png
1634143583272.png

1634145134095.png

1634145206264.png
the other neco arc perhaps

1634145527409.png
Anyways, i feel like the card's title may be too anvilcious when i look back at it, but i think the rest is just still okay
also it's loosely based off The Alan Parsons Project's Eve album cover, i just want to mess around with you with this commentary

1634145681157.png
HOW

Whatever you do, if you shoot it enough, it wont maybe die, just spreads
Welcome to the Doom-based palette club.
Your contribution is priceless.

Here's some Custom Fighters i made
The first palette reminds me that we were supposed to have an Earthworm Jim Squigly in the game, but it was cancelled almost at the last minute.
And that hurts.

Welcome to the Doom-based palette club.
Your contribution is priceless.

The first palette reminds me that we were supposed to have an Earthworm Jim Squigly in the game, but it was cancelled almost at the last minute.
And that hurts.
Earthworm Jim squiggly?! Now I can’t unsee it that would be so perfect. Get on this devs, right this instant!

Earthworm Jim squiggly?! Now I can’t unsee it that would be so perfect. Get on this devs, right this instant!
Not sure if it's going to happen.
Rumour says that the EWJ copyright holders were against that reference.
Might be similar to the story with the LoL Annie palette.

I'll continue the thread, if you please. There's a lot of stuff I need to share.
Huge thanks to MarioToast, superasdke and Zidane from the SkullHeart forums for the color maps.

Head Mad.png
"Push the button"
A palette of Dr. Clayton Forrester from "Mystery Science Theater 3000". Turns out, there was a similar one, but for Stanley. I sort of think that Brain Drain is a better fit, considering a bunch of similarities between him and Clay.
No idea for the SA, because I don't know how Brain Drain would function in SGM. Though, I believe, his abilities would inflict Deep Hurting.

Some cardless palettes for the characters who are not playable. You have been warned.

Adam_Ridgeley.png
I remember reading an article with the fan gameplay speculation for Adam, and the author mentioned Allen Ridgeley from the "Xenosaga" series. So this palette kind of happened itself.
Adam's look of eternal suffering inspires me.

Adam_Wolfenstein.png
These were inspired too, by somebody who mentioned that Adam should have a BJ Blazkowicz palette. But I had some second thoughts about how it turned out, so remade that palette for Scythana. I think that "Wolfenstein 3D" aesthetic fits her better.
Scythana Wolf.png

Adam by superasdke (2).png
And the last one is the Annie of the Stars palette.
I found a couple of arts with Adam dressed as Annie. They were good, and I couldn't unsee that idea.
Sorry.

Last edited:
I know it's very simple but here it is, the double variant inspired by sarv from fnf (I don't know if it's from another game or series)
tarjeta.png
quote: "nun on the outside, but devil on the inside"

SA1:when health drops below 25% / 30% / 45% it will inflict ruin on the opponent for 30/20/15 seconds and gain strong regeneration.
SA2:while having strong regeneration will lower the opponent's crit rateDouble_Portrait.png

download (15).png
"You look at him and tell me there's a God."
Signature Ability: Shake it on!
SA1: If did not suffer a HIT for 5 seconds (includes blocked hits), gain MIASMA and inflict POWER SURGE for 5 seconds.

SA2: PROJECTILE HITS has a 5% chance to gain 1 stack of PRECISION and inflict POWER SURGE for 5 seconds, each stack of PRECISION is removed on HIT.

Screenshot_2021-11-19-21-01-34-82.png

download (16).png
"Blood burns through my veins."
Signature Ability: Ring of Inferno
SA1: If near the opponent for 5 seconds, gain 1 stack of THORNS and ENRAGE, inflict HEAVY BLEED for 3 seconds. Each stack of THORNS and ENRAGE is removed when suffered a HIT.

SA2: CHARGE ATTACKS has a 10% chance to gain 1 stack of ENRAGE and inflict STUN for 3 seconds, each stack of ENRAGE is removed when suffered a HIT.

download (18).png
"Everything's bright and light!"
Signature Ability: Starlight Seizure
SA1: Every 3 seconds when charging an ATTACK while having a fully charged BLOCKBUSTER METER, gain INVINCIBILITY for 3 seconds.

SA2: 5% chance on HIT to remove all DEBUFFS to self and inflict STUN for 4 seconds while STAR POWER is activated and benefiting from INVINCIBILITY.

images (36).jpeg

download (21).png
"Control your weakness!"
Signature Ability: Objection!
SA1: 15% chance when landing a CRITICAL HIT to gain IMMUNITY and inflict HEX and CURSE for 6 seconds.

SA2: 5% chance when blocking a HIT to remove all DEBUFFS to self and inflict FATIGUE and DEATH MARK for 6 seconds if opponent is suffering CURSE.

Screenshot_2021-11-20-21-32-35-51.png
download (26).png
"Pssh, it's nothing personal, kid."
Signature Ability: Soul Breaker
SA1: 10% chance when using a SPECIAL MOVE while CHARGED and near the opponent, disable BLOCKBUSTERS and inflict WITHER, CURSE and HEX for 3 seconds.

SA2: 10% chance to drain 20% of the opponent's health and inflict 3 random DEBUFFS for 3 seconds while CHARGED, near the opponent, and while opponent has BLOCKBUSTERS disabled when using a BLOCKBUSTER.

images (64).jpeg
download (25).png
"That ain't just right!"
Cant think of a signature ability so just here it is.

(Sorry if some of the abilities are too powered or weak, i pretty don't know much about abilities)

Last edited:
descarga (1).png
"Don't you understand what I would do for love?"
SA: For the love
SA1: When a teammate dies she gains 1/2/3 units of thorns and 3/4/5 units of rage.
SA2:When she blocks an attack she gains 2/3 units of miasma.

descarga (2).png
"I for love ....... KILL"
SA: "don't you dare mess with me"
SA1:When using a special move, she gains invincible for 7 seconds and 1/2 units of fury
SA2:Inflicts 2/3/4 units of bleed every time she uses a blockbuster and increases the critical rate by 50%.

Attachments

• sky.png
    sky.png
    10.5 KB · Views: 0
  • sky 2.jpeg
    sky 2.jpeg
    6.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Saw this guy from a Let's Game It Out video
download (23).png
Screenshot_2021-11-26-13-30-07-76.pngthe guy who got trapped in Keanu Reeves's home

Reactions: rexturtle1120