• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Special moves displaying the wrong stats

ThanatosDK

Reaction score
Phone: iPhone 6
Version: iOS 9.3.5

Bug: Two of the same move of the same rarity are displaying the incorrect affix when you tap between them in a way as to compare them, while providing the correct affix in the stat menu. Appears to be fixed if you tap a different move but will persist if you tap between the two same moves.

What happened?:

I have 2 Gold Ringlet Spike moves for Filia, i was switching between them on the character equipment screen and noted that the first one was crit chance and the second was crit damage. I tapped between them and noticed now both were displaying crit chance as their bonus affix instead of crit damage and crit chance.

Both stats were in the same affix line (line?slot?) and this bug persisted through leve up, although the level up window will display the correct stat up. That was how I realized I was getting the wrong stat on level up.

Images of the glitch in action below
image.png image.png image.png

UPDATE: glitch also happened to different moves with a crit modifying affix in the same slot also. Made it appear as if I had double crit rate on one move. If you find instances like this or can replicate it with other characters or affixes please contribute your findings!
image.png

Last edited:
@ThanatosDK Can you confirm if this is still occurring in the 1.3.0 update?

Ok, thanks! I'll see if it's in the DB currently, and add it if it's not.

Reactions: ThanatosDK
Yeah I've seen this one since the beginning. It's always crit damage turning into crit rate for some reason which is pretty weird.