• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

FAN FAVORITE - Strategy and Discussion

BallotBoxer

Reaction score

FAN FAVORITE BEOWULF​

Element: Light
Tier: Silver
Palette: Hidden Variable Studios colors
First Appearance: 5.0.2 (24 May 2022)

Signature Ability​

UNDYING SUPPORT
SA1: While Beowulf is alive, teammates gain FINAL STAND for 5 seconds every 30 seconds.
SA2: Inflict DEATH MARK and gain 2 stacks of ENRAGE for 5 seconds each when activating HYPE MODE while Beowulf has living teammates.

Skullgirls release = April 10, 2012
Skullgirls Mobile release = May 25th, 2017
2022 is a 10 year and 5 year anniversary for each. Fan Favorite Beowulf is meant to be a rare gift for this fifth anniversary (so may appear a week from now).

Last edited:
Maybe we should send the Skullgirls fandom wiki editors some eyeglasses. They are claiming Fan Favorite is #5 (original colors).

FF-beowulf.jpg

I guess the blond hair and wolf mantle are similar?

Current palette guess: Fan Favorite = Bakugo (or to use his hero name, "Great Explosion Murder God Dynamight") from My Hero Academia

I'm not convinced. I can see why people think that, but it is ignoring the pants color and the green grenade gauntlets and red-orange gloves.

My theory: FF is Hidden Variable Studios colors! It is all there on their website header: https://www.hiddenvariable.com/
Red-orange (#E1583B), violet-gray (#2A2632), and cream (#F9F5E6).

Signature Ability​

UNDYING SUPPORT
SA1: Grant teammates FINAL STAND when they knock an opponent down
SA2: Entering HYPE MODE gives Beowulf 2 stacks of ENRAGE and inflicts DEATH MARK on enemy

What do you guess his palette and SA are?

Last edited:
Signature Ability
UNDYING SUPPORT
SA1: Grant teammates FINAL STAND when they knock an opponent down
SA2: Entering HYPE MODE gives Beowulf 2 stacks of ENRAGE and inflicts DEATH MARK on enemy

What do you guess his palette and SA are?
Exactly the same

Reactions: Art3mes
Reactions: Holy Goose