• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other About Free Gifts

Chesty

Reaction score
I noticed the email sent to me by Skull Girls team, which told me that the 7th anniversary activity had started and asked me to enter the mall to get free gifts. However, when I clicked the mall, it kept showing that it was loading, which made me feel frustrated. Could you please send gifts by email as before

I have the same problem, I could never access the store. I was okay with it until half of the mail gifts was moved to the store, which kinda sucks.

But hopefully if enough people expresses the same issues the devs will do something about it. (•‿•)

I think that the aversary gifts in the shop are mean to be temporally, so people have to log in that day to get them, and ¨join¨ the celebration with all the others (Mail storages mails so it could be picked several days latter so the answer is a free shop offer.

But people around the world is having issues with the store, because it´s related to apple or google play services, so I think it´s a really valid petition, so we could skip this issue, and after all, they are just presents, right? 🥺

I think that the aniversary gifts in the shop are meant to be temporary, so people have to log in that day to get them, and ¨join¨ the celebration with all the others.
Yeah, that makes sense.

But people around the world is having issues with the store, because it´s related to apple or google play services, so I think it´s a really valid petition, so we could skip this issue, and after all, they are just presents, right? 🥺
They are, but the slight pain of missing out on some free goodies will continue to persist within me. 😔

They are, but the slight pain of missing out on some free goodies will continue to persist within me. 😔
Oh! sorry! I think I didn´t explain myself, I mean that if this gifts are back to the mailbox, we could skip a lot of issues with people missing them, and it should not care if it is claimed one day or another, because they are gifts from our dear DEVS after all! :D

Reactions: Cursed_Blanket