• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

[OFF TOPIC] How to start a Fight 101

Nice quote. Where'd ya find it?
Though, I don't remember speaking of ANYONE ELSE BESIDES BIG BAND being best girl.
Oh hey glad we now agree

I have come to remind you the rugged good looks and bulging biceps of our Great Lord and Savior Beowulf.
I have come remind you that nobody likes a man whose waifu is his chair

Lmao this turned into a roleplay

It became one at like page 5 and onward ( idk it's too big to look)
I'm not looking either lol. What happened here anyways? Can someone supply a TLDR please?

Please don't hurt me like this.

And I thought it was Grendel's arm?
Oh come on, it was too good to pass up. I'll stop though. And no, it's his chair. Republican Double confirms this.
"It's Adam and Eve, NOT ADAM AND CHAIR"

I'm not looking either lol. What happened here anyways? Can someone supply a TLDR please?

Oh come on, it was too good to pass up. I'll stop though. And no, it's his chair. Republican Double confirms this.
I can't really too much has happened....

The tl;dr is basically: OP started the discussion with an attempt to start some sort of waifu war.
What followed after that is just random discussions. That's it.

And huh, guess he loves Hurting more then.

The tl;dr is basically: OP started the discussion with an attempt to start some sort of waifu war.
What followed after that is just random discussions. That's it.

And huh, guess he loves Hurting more then.
Oh god. Yeah, not going through that, I think my love for bb would cause too many arguments lol.

Well I know a real waifu war was going to start here eventually

I wanna say he has love for both, he just doesn't really try to use one more than the other lmao

Beowulf is the representation of a healthy poly relationship between a man, his chair, and his dead enemies arm, this thread could learn a thing or two from them pfft

Reactions: BrolaireOfAsstora