• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Collection Better Move Management

Krazete

Reaction score
1. Substat Overlay Viewing Option
Please make it easier to sort through my move collection. Let me see all my moves' substats all at once.
statview.png
(Posted this here before.)

2. Autoselling Option
Sell moves with flat stats and crit resist immediately. Just gimme the coins.
autosell.png
Same with bronze and silver moves of course. (Forgot to include this in the edit above and I don't wanna re-edit.)
goldonly.png
If window size is an issue, just make the table scrollable.

- Instead of text, I suggest throwing in an option to switch to icons. for each stat.
⚔️+15 🛡️+15 🏹+15

- Another suggestion would be an option to select colour for heart of favourite move. This way you should be able to go through different type of moves faster.

- Comparing moves, and not just two moves side by side, but giving a better picture on the stats tab by showing what stats have been increased and which ones have been decreased.

I also wanted to suggest redesign of a menu when you open certain fighter.
Namely, Moves and Loadouts being two tabs on the left (For the sake of space, vertical and just icons), and Fighter Info and Stats on the right, while fighter itself would be in the middle, and equipped moves right below it. When you have your fighter info tab selected, you will have stats display in the form of icons I mention above, and when you open Stats tab they would disappear.

2. Autoselling Option
Sell moves with flat stats and crit resist immediately. Just gimme the coins.
this is what I also want coz its soo tedious to sell all useless moves espicially selecting which ones to throw out of all moves.

Reactions: Krazete
But what if I'm interested in 2/3 moves? How can i manage this?
I didn't consider that, but I suppose there can be a middle option between "off" and "on."
I'd add a toggle at the top with the options
  • Disable: Moves will not be automatically sold.
  • Enable (Lenient): Moves with 2 or more marked substats will be automatically sold upon obtaining.
  • Enable (Strict): Moves with 1 or more marked substats will be automatically sold upon obtaining.

Reactions: bbp
didn't consider that
Ahah, sorry if i bore you, but what if i want sell 1/2 silver moves and save 2/3 golden moves??
It will be different ways to manage based on rarity?

If i set flat at and penalty to sell and obtain silver move with penalty I'll obtain move with 1 "sellstat" and it will save if i choose "Lenient" mode which requires these 2 marked stats.

Last edited:
didn't consider that
And finally what if i obtain move with hp% and crit rate (these stats are not selected on your concept)?? These stats usefull separately of course, but useless in pair. Even if i add third stat for this, like piercing (crit rate, piercing, hp%), it still will be unwanted.

Maybe devs should make "sets" like samples?
Let the player choose a pair or 3 stats that he wants to see, and these pairs can be a lot. Just like loadouts added recently.

Or maybe make two lists, where player will separate for himself (bc many players can build fighers universally, with moves like "at/pier/hp") all stats into offensive and defensive stats, and game will sell move if stat from the one list added to two stats from the other list (but how game recognize which stat is main? its another question).

Last edited:
After all, i think it's impossible to automate selling all unwanted moves.
You will have to check moves that the game has saved anyway, always.

Game just can make it easier, sell bronze moves and "facecontrol" elected ("V.I.P.") moves for you, and after this you manually decides which move you keep.

So I'm not sure if this feature is necessary for the game. You can freely sell only moves with flat stats and some other, like crit resist, and if you need 2/3 you will keep even that, so this feature will sell about 10% of obtaining moves, i guess, it doesn't make much sense.
(Selling bronze good👍)

Last edited:
Okay yeah, all those considerations would make it too complicated and impractical.
Forget lenient mode, keep Autosell simple. Enabled or disabled, that's it.

I personally sell moves in exactly the same way Autosell would. If it has any unwanted substat, I immediately sell. If it has ATK% and PIERCING but CRIT RESIST, it's gone. So I'd benefit a ton from this feature.
If you'd rather keep some 2/3 moves, then just mark the flat stats (I don't even want those on my 2/3s) or disable the Autosell option altogether.

Anyway, the more important feature I want is the Substat Overlay viewing option. That'd solve most of my gripes with move management. If they implement that, then idc about autoselling as much.

Reactions: bbp and evilgordo
Okay yeah, all those considerations would make it too complicated and impractical.
Forget lenient mode, keep Autosell simple. Enabled or disabled, that's it.

I personally sell moves in exactly the same way Autosell would. If it has any unwanted substat, I immediately sell. If it has ATK% and PIERCING but CRIT RESIST, it's gone. So I'd benefit a ton from this feature.
If you'd rather keep some 2/3 moves, then just mark the flat stats (I don't even want those on my 2/3s) or disable the Autosell option altogether.

Anyway, the more important feature I want is the Substat Overlay viewing option. That'd solve most of my gripes with move management. If they implement that, then idc about autoselling as much.
Agree. The selling of moves is very subjective (thanks RNG) and the auto-sell option seems to work best when you want specific stats only.

I think the stat overlay is a huge QoL upgrade for managing move collections. Being able to see stats while in 'sell mode' of multiple moves would be much more efficient.

Reactions: bbp and Krazete