• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Doublicious Invincibility Bug on Prize Fight

WawuFolks

Reaction score
Doublicious' First SA gives it the ability to steal buffs.

Screenshot_20220916-085513_Skullgirls.jpg

Immediately, I went to use the unit on offense in the "A Class of One's Own" Prize Fight. In this PF, defending teams have this condition, "Final Exam" that interacts weirdly with Doublicious' SA.

Screenshot_20220916-085344_Skullgirls.jpg

When Doublicious steals the invincibility buff, it can be removed if Doublicious gets hit while dashing. However, the 2% drain per second does not apply. While testing this out, I made sure of this by standing right next to the enemy AI with Doublicious with the stolen invincibility active, but even then it does not apply the drain.

I have not been successful in getting the AI to land a 20 hit combo on me with the stolen buff to see if it would be removed, so I'm not sure how that interaction would turn out. My money is on it getting removed though.

If a buff of debuff has a special removal condition it's always bound to that buff/debuff, independent from any modifier. But HP drain effect in here is bound to Final Exam modifier and not invincible buff itself. Modifier statements can be confusing sometimes but I don't think it's a bug.

We've got a couple of these issues reported already and we'll be looking at ways to improve it for next year.