• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters No more windstalker in event relics!

Are you tired of windstalker being a reward for 150 million point events?

• Yes, I don't want her at all

• No, but less often would be better

• No, I am headless pro

Results are only viewable after voting.

Aaron Kennedy

Reaction score
So many event relics have had windstalker,a useless fighter to me! I have won her 4 times! Stop putting her in relics that I spent hours of my life grinding my way to 150 million, only to be rewarded with a 4th windstalker. Not everyone cares to learn headless mode!

So many event relics have had windstalker,a useless fighter to me! I have won her 4 times! Stop putting her in relics that I spent hours of my life grinding my way to 150 million, only to be rewarded with a 4th windstalker. Not everyone cares to learn headless mode!
It's September and we've had 10 monthly event Prize Fights and 10 Diamond event relics.

Out of the 10 monthly events, we've only had 3 Prize Fights where Windstalker was in the prize pool: Season's Beatings back in December, Craic Some Heads back in March and this month's Prize Fight.

I've got no idea how you got her 4 times, you're probably mixing up where you got them from. Not a lot of event relics have Windstalker and I think she has not been over-represented. You're just unlucky, I suppose.

It's September and we've had 10 monthly event Prize Fights and 10 Diamond event relics.

Out of the 10 monthly events, we've only had 3 Prize Fights where Windstalker was in the prize pool: Season's Beatings back in December, Craic Some Heads back in March and this month's Prize Fight.

I've got no idea how you got her 4 times, you're probably mixing up where you got them from. Not a lot of event relics have Windstalker and I think she has not been over-represented. You're just unlucky, I suppose.
Yes very unlucky! I got 2 from the year before too!