• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters Wunderkind + DDOS

CheeseBurger

Reaction score
received_1258387881685268.jpeg
I experienced this when i was in Umbrella's Diamond PF, my opponent got a DDOS robo and Wunderkind in its team. Although i defeated Wunderkind, but her SA is still there when i was against a DDOS Robo.

Wunderkind's SA + PF's modifiers (+100% dmg or so). I ain't playing against like that ever again and she'll be a huge problem to be up against in Rifts. DDOS + Wunderkind's SA is too powerful.

Devs, please don't do such thing as terrifying as this.

It isn't impossible to beat. Some strategies that can be employed include:
Against single Robo versions of the team, you can tag the Robo out before taking the burst damage reliably. Double Robo variants will be less consistent as you could possibly cycle between both Robos before getting to the Wunderkind
Immunity, whether through taunts or a variant like Blitz and Glamour or Mummy, will allow you to power though the Robo without worrying about stacking up too much power surge
Self revivals can help with tanking the damage (can't over rely on this one)
Nearly Departed invincibility can ignore the burst damage (Rift specific because Nearly's attack is a bit too low to recommend for high streak PF usage)