• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Black screen.

meta

Reaction score
Black screens, black screen and they are everywhere. During fights, after fights, before fights, accepting rewards and just about anything. They appear randomly but definitely appear whenever the screen supposed to transition.
I just lost on 1500 blue gems because I tried to summon Eliza and I got the black screen. I crashed the game and I don't have the 11 cards in my deck and don't have gems. (ლ‸-) awesome.

Serious problems that need to be fixed.

After the update we got more issues.

I take it, there won't be away for me to get the 1500 gems back?

@meta Sorry to hear that you experienced this problem. It shouldn't be possible for you to lose the Theonite and not get the Eliza Fighters from the 10+1 bundle, regardless of any client-side issues.

You should use the official in-game OPTIONS > HELP functionality to create a support ticket with LINE. They will be able to investigate/resolve the issue for you.

Our apologies for the inconvenience. :/

Reactions: Daikodugo
@meta Sorry to hear that you experienced this problem. It shouldn't be possible for you to lose the Theonite and not get the Eliza Fighters from the 10+1 bundle, regardless of any client-side issues.

You should use the official in-game OPTIONS > HELP functionality to create a support ticket with LINE. They will be able to investigate/resolve the issue for you.

Our apologies for the inconvenience. :/
I filed one after reading your post. I'll update the thread with what they say. I have a sense, from previous experience with other companies, it will be a loss cause.

Update, Line told me there is nothing they can do and passive-aggressively called me a liar ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
True story