• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights new game mode (endless war)

palti

Reaction score
(there was a text about the bug)

By the way, thanks to this miracle, I got an idea for a new game mode: you take a team (maybe one hero) and an endless battle begins, which ends when you die. that is, the enemy always has 3 heroes, and if he dies, then points are added to you, and the next opponent enters the field and a shift occurs in the enemy's reserve, a new enemy appears.

I mean, the row grows within one battle, each subsequent enemy becomes stronger, but defeating him brings more points. after the player's death, points are added to the total score, the row is reset and the player is offered a choice of 2 heroes for each position in turn.

Or even better, you are given a random team of 3 heroes. then if you record statistics, it will immediately be clear which of them really needs a balance change. that is, your team can have any heroes, even those that you don't have. this would allow players to decide who exactly they want to pump, because there are a lot of heroes and it is quite difficult to choose without playing for them. thus, everyone starts with pumping the same thing, undeservedly leaving aside not bad options.

seems like pf streaks but faster or I missed ur idea.
Flytrap and Purrminator would literally break this game mode if it ever came to be

Flytrap and Purrminator would literally break this game mode if it ever came to be
Imagine just tapping a ground combo and taking all the HP of an Eldest Goddess blocking Splitting Image fukua...

The only problem going solo with Flytrap or Prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrminator, it´s facing inmoral fibbers, some Plot Twisted, Shadow Puppets, etc...

The only problem going solo with Flytrap or Prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrminator, it´s facing inmoral fibbers, some Plot Twisted, Shadow Puppets, etc...
solo Uhost may not have infinite damage buildup but perfect utility and a free 40% damage on the opponent just for them coming in is still crazy and doesn't have those fringe matchup problems

Reactions: Erick Draves
Waiiiit!... if you find another flytrap... It would mean that the body count also aplies to her, right??.... so... she would be the real power monster there....!!

Hmm sounds interesting now, But it still is funny if one pairs up Death Wish in the back. Many once-per-match ability fighters would be not good but considering tower mode is common in many games we might get it

If Devs introduce random modifiers in this mode it would be something if it ever came to be

To be honest, I haven't dug as deep as you. I just shared such a spontaneous idea.
But before I saw your answers here, I was already thinking about the late events in such a battle. I thought it was possible to increase HP and attack enemies as you progress, or impose a debuff during the fight with the next enemy.

But initially, such an endless tower was like an idea to compare the effectiveness and popularity of various teams. I thought that it could be done that each enemy goes once. And there some cool reward is given only when all of them win. (other rewards like mono coins are given for every 10 enemies, it's just for example).

But the reward that is given for defeating everyone works 1 time for the team, that is, you will not be able to constantly play on the same heroes (no, you can play, but the rewards will be much worse). Thus, you will start from those whom you consider better from the degree of their pumping, your ability to play for them and other personal preferences.

I hope now my idea has become a little clearer.