• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Armed Forces SA bug

Akisa_MH

Reaction score
The bug itself: Armed Forces SA (reflect debuffs after gaining a buff) is active even when Armed Forces is not on the field/dead.

Detailed description of events: I've encountered this bug three times already. Each time I used my Head Hunter against Armed Forces in the monthly Viva la Fiesta prize fight.

The fight with Armed Forces herself goes as you would expect: any debuffs that I apply to Armed Forces get reflected back at Head Hunter if Armed Forces manages to gain a buff.

However, as the next fighter tags in after Armed Forces, the debuffs keep getting reflected at Head Hunter. For example, in the 1st instance of the bug this happened with Meow&Furever. Meow tags in after Armed Forces is defeated. I use Variable Cutter - it stuns Ms Fortune while she's dashing, also dealing more than 10% hp dmg and activating Meow's SA - Meow gains her respective buffs - Head Hunter now suffers the stun, Meow is clear of all debuffs. I lost the fight quickly after.

As I encountered this issue the second time against Summer Salt (Armed Forces was the 1st fighter and was already defeated), I decided to tag out (to at least get rid of the debuffs that were reflected back at Head Hunter). Claw&Order tagged in, and the bug stopped happening: disable blockbusters was never reflected at Claw. Claw cleared both enemies without anything strange happening.

The third time is in the video. I chose the team that had an Armed Forces in the lead on purpose. This time, unlike the others, I did not manage to kill Armed Forces 1st, she simply tags out. The bug still happens. E.g. around 2:44 on the match timer, Catastrophe Cannon Aplha inflicts wither and power surge on Mummy Dearest. 2:40 - as Mummy's blessing from match modifiers switches to enrage, the debuffs are reflected back to Head Hunter.

Device: Samsung Galaxy A50
Android 11

Last edited:
Reactions: Erick Draves
Thanks, I'm having my team look into it.

Reactions: Erick Draves