• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Any Tips for Eliza?

Wilhiem

Reaction score
I've had Diva Intervention Eliza for a while now, but i basically only use one or two combos with Sekhmet. What are your guy's favorite combos in Sekhmet mode? Also, does buying the unblockable charge attack in the skill tree affect Sekhmet's charge attack too?

Sekhmet's charge attack is always unblockable which is good since there's little else you can do once your opponent starts blocking.

I'm still trying to figure out how his moves work but there's something that can bounce your opponent into the air like a super ball. Dash, down, up or dash up down, or something like that. I've done it a few times accidentally but I'm not sure how to do it on purpose.

Yeah, so far my go to combo is: Activate, tap, tap, tap, swipe, up/down. If they land into the wall you can usually land one more axe attack, then charge up an unblockable, which loops back into the regular combo.

There's a bug to where anyone in the game can suddenly interrupt Elizas combo so watch out for that

What combo does the AI interrupt?
When swiping upward, the AI can touch the ground for a split second, and use any of their specials whenever they please.

At what point in the combo do you use the up swipe I mean?

My usual combo is tap combo (with the upgraded combo she'll do a couple of heavy staff slams at the end that briefly bounce the opponent into the air), then up swipe (she knocks them up with her wings), then air tap, then whatever special on the ground. I've never had them fall out of the swipe when I do it that way.

At what point in the combo do you use the up swipe I mean?

My usual combo is tap combo (with the upgraded combo she'll do a couple of heavy staff slams at the end that briefly bounce the opponent into the air), then up swipe (she knocks them up with her wings), then air tap, then whatever special on the ground. I've never had them fall out of the swipe when I do it that way.

Swipe, tap, tap, tap, swipe up, tap, tap tap, then tap, tap, tap

At the swipe up they hit the ground for a moment and are able to use a special and kill me. It's not fun.