• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Why is Eliza Broken?

Mayor_N

Reaction score
It's been a hundred times now that I've played as Eliza and she randomly decides "Hey, I'm not gonna attack."

Constantly, I'll be in the middle of a combo and she either
1. Get's interrupted for no reason
Or
2. Stops attacking altogether

This happens with no other fighters and Im wondering why. No matter what religious deity I pray to, she remains broken, can this be fixed before I uninstall this mess?

UPDATE:
I've found another glitch with Eliza that makes her much MORE unplayable.
I've found a bug that makes it to where her unblockable special move NEVER HAPPENED. I clicked on her unblockable super, and nothing happened. Fun times.

Last edited:
Are you tapping around the "Return to Eliza" button that shows up when you play as Sekhmet? That area of the screen has been a problem for other players..

Are you tapping around the "Return to Eliza" button that shows up when you play as Sekhmet? That area of the screen has been a problem for other players..
Nope. I take my thumb off of the screen as I play.

Hm, I'm wondering if this has anything to do with the glitch where you could charge an attack and then the game doesn't respond to your taps afterward for some time.

Could you try starting the fight, pausing, wait a few seconds and then try again? It has happened to me too with other characters, much less so now, but it's still a pain in the rear!

Sorry if this doesn't help as much pal!