• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

So when are we getting the best character in the game?

Tom Kulczewski

Reaction score
I'm talking about Nadia ofc. I don't know how they'll implement her head mechanic to the game but still, my days are filled with regret knowing I can't play with Skullgirls' best character. One can only hope she'll be the next one to be released, and on the same note, who do you guys think will be the next character release? And why.

Last edited:
Reactions: moisterrific
Ms.Fortune is indeed the best cat grill in the game. I'm hoping next character to be her and mostly because the dog man was just released, so in my head cat girl must be next.

I imagine that her head mechanic would be a "form-esque" thing where, with her head on she plays like normal with all of her skills and such but some of her BBs and moves detaches her head when activated. Once that happens, those BB and moves simply just toggle to versions where her head is off. (Long story short, she basically has two moves in one. One with her head on and the other with her head off.)

Reactions: moisterrific
normal with all of her skills and such but some of her BBs and moves detaches her head when activated. Once that happens, those BB and moves simply just toggle to versions where her head is off. (Long story short, she basically has two moves in one. One with her head on and the other with her head off.)

That would make for quite the work, since basically they'd have to make double of everything.

I can say I want to see Ms Fortune (and by extension Robo Fortune), but I honestly want to see Double come first. No idea why, but would love to finally use them.

This is probably the most realistic prediction for her, I can't wait!

Eliza was added in 1.2.0, which was released on May 19

Beowulf was added in 1.3.0, which was released on Aug 1

Devs have hinted at 1.4.0 being released sometime between late August to early September. So I wouldn't be surprised if they release the next character in 1.5.0 sometime during November (likely either Ms. Fortune or Double)

On twitter they have announced that hopefully in the next next update Ms Fortune will finally join Skullgirls Mobile.

On twitter they have announced that hopefully in the next next update Ms Fortune will finally join Skullgirls Mobile.

Actually she will not be in the next update but will be in sometime soon after

prove me wrong but i believe September/late August release date is for the next update. Ms. Fortune will be around later, maybe early next year/late this year.
It is a possibility, but I really hope that Ms Fortune will be released before this year ends.

It is a possibility, but I really hope that Ms Fortune will be released before this year ends.

i do too, but it'll probably take some time to implement her due to her head mechanics and everything else that the other characters had to go through. especially since they've been focusing on Parasoul's origin it's more likely she'll be out next year.

Reactions: PHPP
i do too, but it'll probably take some time to implement her due to her head mechanics and everything else that the other characters had to go through. especially since they've been focusing on Parasoul's origin it's more likely she'll be out next year.
It is a shame, but the devs are doing a really amazing job making Skullgirls an absolute jem of a mobile game. I just hope that Ms Fortune and Robo-Fortune (and possibly Fukua) will eventually be release. For now, thank you game devs for such an awesome game.

Reactions: PHPP and Inked
I just hope that Ms Fortune and Robo-Fortune (and possibly Fukua) will eventually be release.

They will! Well at least it's what they said here https://twitter.com/sgmobile/status/1016850095571132416 I've also seen devs saying this in game chat, plus in their plan list for 2018 (you can find it here in the forums) it's saying they'll try to add squigly (already done), ms fortune (next one, already confirmed) and robo fortune before the year ends. But like Inked stated, it seems unlikely they'll release any of the fortunes this year... No worries though, there's much more to this game than new characters, just look at the new content on twitter! It's going to be a good year for the game regardless if the fortunes are added.

They will! Well at least it's what they said here https://twitter.com/sgmobile/status/1016850095571132416 I've also seen devs saying this in game chat, plus in their plan list for 2018 (you can find it here in the forums) it's saying they'll try to add squigly (already done), ms fortune (next one, already confirmed) and robo fortune before the year ends. But like Inked stated, it seems unlikely they'll release any of the fortunes this year... No worries though, there's much more to this game than new characters, just look at the new content on twitter! It's going to be a good year for the game regardless if the fortunes are added.
Yeah your right, I am hyped for Parasoul's origin story. It's true there is more to the game than just characters, Skullgirls is simply in my opinion hands down the #1 mobile fighting game. It has gone through such a huge transformation since the Beta. So congrats game devs, you guys deserve instantly 5 stars :)

So has anyone received or heard any new info on when the next update will be and when Ms Fortune will come out?

We are already in August and normally at the end or beginning of a new month there is usually an update for the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: PHPP and Inked
So, what type of colour pallets do all of you think will we get of Ms Fortune? My guess is that one of the gold cards will be the She-Hulk colour and the bronze might be Makoto Nanaya from BlazBlue. What do the rest of you think, please share your thoughts.

So, what type of colour pallets do all of you think will we get of Ms Fortune? My guess is that one of the gold cards will be the She-Hulk colour and the bronze might be Makoto Nanaya from BlazBlue. What do the rest of you think, please share your thoughts.
That sounds like a big enough topic to warrant a thread of its own. Feel free to CC this as an original post in the Ms. Fortune section of the Characters sub-forum. You could also include an image of the existing palettes for everyone's reference, which can be easily found on the Skullgirls wiki.