• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Holodeck Mayhem???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Didimaniac

Reaction score
Hello. I think there's a problem with "Holodeck Mayhem". We can see the "2.5x XP" on the banner of the mode but I noticed that i get even less XP than before even with the Double XP on. The very first time, i did earn 700k+ XP but now I barely get over 250k+ with the Double XP on the boss node. Somebody help please.

"2.5x XP" on the banner is to indicate that fights there give 2.5x compared to what you'd earn if you fought the exact same teams in a Prize Fight, not 2.5x compared to what you'd get from the same team in Holodeck this time last month when the badge wasn't there. Also, Holodeck Mayhem is not currently active (so far, it's only ran during that first week of January this year) -- it gives twice as much XP as the currently-active Holodeck Hazards. Getting "only" 250k XP from a Hazards boss node is quite possible, especially if your team has multiple high-level Diamonds or the team you fought had multiple evolved Bronze or Silver fighters.

Status
Not open for further replies.