• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Character automatically attacks, then game crashes

Big Band

Reaction score
I play with Samsung Galaxy Note 4 ver. 6.0.1 model SM-N910F
After the last update , when I start a match on game with one of my pg ;
my character attack automatically the enemy after the start of the speaker.
I tried in many different mod ( prize , dayle event, story mode , and training mod too) but nothing ; after that my pg start the fight with the enemy and the game crash ( auto-attack is not active and I didn't touch nothing ).

I play with Samsung Galaxy Note 4 ver. 6.0.1 model SM-N910F
After the last update , when I start a match on game with one of my pg ;
my character attack automatically the enemy after the start of the speaker.
I tried in many different mod ( prize , dayle event, story mode , and training mod too) but nothing ; after that my pg start the fight with the enemy and the game crash ( auto-attack is not active and I didn't touch nothing ).
I got the same issue. Although i didn't check if the auto attack thing was on (i don't really use it) but everytime i enter a match, right after the first blow that i do the game freezes then crashes. Glad i'm not the only one experiencing the problem

i use a samsung galaxy tab s2

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the same issue. Although i didn't check if the auto attack thing was on (i don't really use it) but everytime i enter a match, right after the first blow that i do the game freezes then crashes. Glad i'm not the only one experiencing the problem
Can second this, entered gold prize fight started a match and instantly crashed on autoattack.

Made an account to post the problem but seems you guys beat me to the punch
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This is happening to me as well, tried with two different characters and stopped because I didn't want to quit wasting energy. Same phone too as OP.

Can confirm it happens on every mode I try...

Reactions: GODZPELL
Same here. I cant play anything (PF, history, daily, training), starting the match my fighter attacks automatically and in the first hit the game crash. Assist is not activated. No matter what character is the crash occurs always.
Version 1.4.1
Motorola G4 plus
Android 7.0

Reactions: Adrian Uribe
To note, my Eliza tried to auto attack once, I stopped with a block, and then once I attacked, it froze.

I've been working on Ascent of a Woman for a little while now, and, while frustrating, everything has been working fine on my Android 6.0.1. When I updated the game today to update 1.4.1, I started one of the missions - the triple water fight toward the end - with my Heavy Reign Parasoul, Hair Apparent Filia, and Scrub Valentine, and, upon connecting a dash hit on both Filia and Parasoul, the game crashed entirely.

I'll try on other modes and with other characters.

My character doesn't really autoattack, but as soon as my opponent attacks the game freezes for a second then crashes. This has happened every time I enter a battle, no matter what characters or how many me or my opponent are using. It also occurs in training mode.

Device model: Lenovo TB2-X3DF
Operating system: Android 5.1.1

Reactions: Big Band
Good day.
It's great to see so many fans, and that i'm not the only one playing, sad about the bug but i'm sure this will ve ready on no time
Hopping to have a bigger roster soon and keep improving they Game.
Playing on a Moto G Play on Android 6.0.1
Same problem on all figths hit 1 punch they second makes Game crash.
Feeling like Saitama lol.

Reactions: Big Band
Hi guys.
I have updated to version 1.4.1 recently. But everytime i start a fight my game crashes. Any help will be appreciated.

Regards
N0obly

I'm having the same problem on my Moto droid turbo I've been playing for a week and is now my favorite game on my phone but thanks to this update I cannot play! this sucks is there any word of them fixing this problem?

Reactions: Brian Newhouse
Same here, can't even play the game now because as soon as I start a fight, doesn't matter which mode I play in, the second I make a hit the game will immediately freeze for a few seconds then crash back to my home screen. I've also noticed the match will start immediately in auto attack mode, but when I configure it to manual the freeze and crash will still occur. The game played flawlessly on my LG Stylo 2 Pro prior to the latest update. Running Android Nougat 7.0

Last edited:
I'm getting the auto-attack at match start but thankfully no crashes.

I'm on Android too, OnePlus 3 device.

I'm guessing iPhones are not having issues then...

Aye, it does seem the auto-attack bug and crashes are localised to Android. It's a pain in the butt still but maybe I missed out on the worst of it because my phone has a custom OS by default.

Upon further investigation, the game ONLY freezes when I actually HIT the opponent. I went as far as to dash away, swap characters, blocked, tap a few times, but as soon as my basic hit connected, the game froze.

Upon further investigation, the game ONLY freezes when I actually HIT the opponent. I went as far as to dash away, swap characters, blocked, tap a few times, but as soon as my basic hit connected, the game froze.
You are correct this is only on Android right now. IPhones are doing fine.

Reactions: moisterrific
Oy! I was just about to say the same thing! As soon as I start a match, even if I block or anything else,

Boom

Dash attack without me even trying, and then the character will stop and then I get full control of them once after. Mildly annoying running into a big band or cerebella like that, but hey, at least it's no crashes for now! Here's hoping to everyone getting back on track!

Device: Samsung Galaxy A8

I have the same bug.
When I start any fights my character will automatically dash attack.
If any attack hits the opponent, the game will crash. If they block my attacks (including that first dash attack), the game will not crash.
If I leave the phone down and don't touch anything, the AI will beat up my character and then the game will crash anyway after 5 or 6 seconds.

Mod Note: I deleted/merged a bunch of posts in this thread just to keep it as clear as possible for the devs to read.