• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Double XP Boost didn't working!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lothorie

Reaction score
30 mins ago i tried to activate XP boost for 4 hours. Im clicked on it and then message appeared (XP Boost activated!). But, it didn't, and lost one. Im tried again and it happened again. I tried 3 times, lost 3 XP boosters, and it's not been activated.
Can you check whats going on, fix it and refund 3 XP boosters please?

Reactions: Josh Lk
We've had this happen on very rare occasions but we were never able to reproduce it. It's likely that after you restart the game, your XP boosts might have returned, since this may be caused by a client/server desync.

If you provide me your SGM username and Public ID, I can look at your account to see what might've happened and restore your XP boosts

Th
We've had this happen on very rare occasions but we were never able to reproduce it. It's likely that after you restart the game, your XP boosts might have returned, since this may be caused by a client/server desync.

If you provide me your SGM username and Public ID, I can look at your account to see what might've happened and restore your XP boosts
Thanks a lot, it worked, i have bonuses back! Thanks for a fast feedback.

Reactions: Bones
Status
Not open for further replies.