• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

What palettes and signature abilities do you hope to see for future fighters?

This is kind of going be clunky, but my list flr the templates that seem good to me are: ((italics means normal, BOLD means favorite))

Filia: 9, 16, 17, 21, 25

Peacock: 11, 16, 21 ((all of them are from my favorite series lol))

Painwheel: 15, 25

(Read each image from bottom to top)
mT4dU7X.jpg

3aw5TfL.jpg

QGt5SG6.jpg

These are the palettes that i wish make an appearance in skullgirls mobile!

Filia: 20
Really bright colours i like that! Could be a water fighter with a nice simple effect

Cerebella: 4
Looks very clownish and is nice to look at which could make for a gimmicky dark fighter

Peacock: 19
Combining black with a pink tinted red this lady doesn't fool around! (And i would enjoy it if she wouldn't be dark xP)

Parasoul: 14
This look is very out-of-this world and i love it! Makes for a reliable fighting woman

Painwheel: 15
Painwheel is full of references and its hard to pick a favourite. So lets go for a dark one! Cos its cool!

Valentine: 16
A great colour combination, Valentine is killing you (not so much on mobile) in style!

Big Band: 3
Ben Birdland in all red and white! Wot!

Eliza: 12
She can pull off everything. So i went with a real eyecatcher here! Looks like modern art!

Beowulf: 6
Armed forces beowulf. Lucha Libre Beowulf clad in (again) green! Air for the win!

Thank you for your attention!

Signature ability ideas!
Screen Shot 2017-09-08 at 7.55.18 PM.png

Stats: same as Bloodbath
Rarity: gold
Element: air
Signature ability: Diva's World
  • 50% chance to STUN the opponent for 3/4/5 seconds and inflict ARMOR BREAK for 10 seconds when triggering Sekhmet.
  • Also gain ENRAGE, HASTE and REGEN for 5/10/15 seconds.

Screen Shot 2017-09-08 at 7.55.28 PM.png

Something something Kill la Kill reference, first part of her SA could be based on healing like revive and regen, while the other part could be damage.

RbId4Cz.jpg

Stats: same as Epic Sax
Element: water
Signature ability: Music Stand
  • 50% chance to STUN the opponent for 3/4/5 seconds and inflict CRIPPLE for 10 seconds when using a BLOCKBUSTER.
  • Also gain ARMOR, ENRAGE and HASTE for 5/10/15 seconds.

Last edited:
Signature ability ideas!

View attachment 200

Something something Kill la Kill reference, first part of her SA could be based on healing like revive and regen, while the other part could be damage.

Signature Ability: Life Fibers
  • 5/10/15% chance on Hit to Inflict bleed on opponent.
  • While your opponent has bleed gain haste
Or
  • 5/7/10% chance on hit to inflect bleed on opponent
  • Also inflict Meter Drain on bleeding opponent (would drain a small % of enemy meter each second and give that to the user)

This would be super broken but has a great flavor!

Signature Ability: Life Fibers
  • 5/10/15% chance on Hit to Inflict bleed on opponent.
  • While your opponent has bleed gain haste
Or
  • 5/7/10% chance on hit to inflect bleed on opponent
  • Also inflict Meter Drain on bleeding opponent (would drain a small % of enemy meter each second and give that to the user)

This would be super broken but has a great flavor!

what does bleed even have to do with Life Fibers? I was thinking of making the SA to be more accurate with how strong Ragyo was in the anime. Like maybe revive once per match (cuz she survived getting her head chopped off) along with a solid healing ability (since Life Fibers grant superhuman regeneration)

Signature ability ideas!

RbId4Cz.jpg

Stats: same as Epic Sax
Element: water
Signature ability: Music Stand
  • 50% chance to STUN the opponent for 3/4/5 seconds and inflict CRIPPLE for 10 seconds when using a BLOCKBUSTER.
  • Also gain ARMOR, ENRAGE and HASTE for 5/10/15 seconds.
I'd change the ability name to "platinum record", as "music stand" is too obvious.
  • When using a BLOCKBUSTER, inflict ARMOR BREAK on opponent for 4/5/6 seconds, also gain ENRAGE for 4/5/6 seconds
  • Attacks on opponents with ARMOR BREAK have a 5/10/15% chance to give Big Band ENRAGE for 5 seconds

Doomnatrix.png

Name: Doomnatrix
Quote: "Your place is below me!"
Rarity: Gold
Element: Wind
Signature ability: Doom Draws Near
  • Gain 10/15/20% Bonus damage for each fallen opponent
  • While in Sehkmet Mode, attacks have a 15% chance of inflicting a random status condition for 5/7/10 seconds.
Doomnatrix.png

Name: Major Threat
Quote: "We fight to keep them alive. That is all."
Element: Water
Signature ability: Fortitude/Survival of the Fittest

• Gain Armor for 5/7/10 seconds when spawning a tear.
  • On TEAR DETONATION, enemy is CRIPPLED for 5/7/10 seconds.

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2017-09-10 at 10.29.59 AM.png

Element: fire
Stats: same as Buzzkill
Signature ability: Fresh Blood Berserker
  • Gain ARMOR and BLEED for 5/10/15 seconds when using a SPECIAL MOVE.
  • Gain ENRAGE and BLEED for 5/10/15 seconds when using a BLOCKBUSTER.

Signature ability ideas!
View attachment 199

Stats: same as Bloodbath
Element: air
Signature ability: Diva's World
  • 50% chance to STUN the opponent for 3/4/5 seconds and inflict ARMOR BREAK for 10 seconds when triggering Sekhmet.
  • Also gain ENRAGE, HASTE and REGEN for 5/10/15 seconds.
If Diva's World is too close to Diva Intervention "Blood High" might work too

idk if I'd like automatic stun tho, could it be more like a 1000% increase of that stagger effect thing that's on the very first hit for Sekhmet for every hit she puts out? When they kinda shake a bit but don't move? I think that'd not only look more like hitting someone in frozen time, but it'd also place it more in a skill based ability that you need to hit you know? It would also be cool if the opponent doesn't gain meter while being attacked by Sekhmet.

Also if that turns out too strong it'd be nice for Sekhmet's time for this variant to be shortened a bit, so it actually hits 5 seconds hahaha

Screen Shot 2017-09-10 at 7.24.33 PM.png
Is Parasoul's 22 palette a reference to Psylocke or Phoenix?
Either way the ability could be:
  • TEARS before exploding gain an active hitbox that does damage but doesn't hitstun the opponent at 20%/35%/50% damage
  • (If Phoenix reference) Resurrect with 50% health and permanent enrage
  • (If Psylocke reference) Has a 35%/65%/100% chance to spawn a second TEAR for every TEAR
I'm assuming rarity would be gold but I think the element changes based on which it references like Psylocke can be water but Phoenix would definitely be fire

Edit: :LKSJDf how did I not notice.... the hair

Edit 2: I still like the idea of double TEAR spawning on top of constant TEAR damage so I'm keeping the idea tho

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-09-10 at 7.24.33 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-09-10 at 7.24.33 PM.png
    54.9 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
IMG_4695.jpg
Name: Blonde Rage
Quote: "That cut looks great on you!"
Silver
Light
SA: Close Shave
Gain regen for 5/7 seconds once health dips below 20%
Also have increased bb meter gain for every hit taken once health dips below 20%

Reactions: Daikodugo
Eliza Skin 11
Eliza
Sorceress
a12.gif
Quote: "I'm always watching you!"

SA:

• Vengeance: 50% chance on crit to gain Enrage which scales off of Damage
(if you have 50% health it lasts 5 seconds, if you have 10% it lasts 9)

This is based on the Vengeance class skill for the Sorcerer which is Tharja's promotion (the character the skin references)

• Blood Drain: 50% chance upon crit to gain regen for 3 seconds
This is based upon nosferatu the weapon that Tharja comes with.

Statwise I'd say she'd be on the more offensive side because of how Tharja performs as a unit in her game.

Last edited:
9c55813c-911b-4f57-b896-cb7279032339_zpss8fjt3kv.jpg

"Just a flesh wound."
(EDIT: gave her armor as well as immunity and tweaked some things about it)
Name: Ampu-tease
Stats: I admittedly don't know too much about stats in this game besides the basics so I'll leave this open for anyone that has any ideas!
Class: Defense/ Support
Ability: Bodyblock
  • Due to perma-frostbitten limbs, take no damage whilst blocking and teammates have a 35% chance to gain immunity and one armor stack for 3/5/7 seconds whilst blocking
Element: Water

Note: To compensate for the relatively high buff chance(when compared to blocking a full combo) the buffs don't last all that long, which is fine since this character is meant to partially act as a counter to Big Band's stun effect and other character's bleed. She's mostly meant to be situational for this purpose, but the no damage on block and armor are meant to bring her back up to a useful tier level outside of those situations.

Last edited:
Eliza Skin 11
View attachment 209
Quote: "I'm always watching you!"

SA:

• Vengeance: 50% chance on crit to gain Enrage which scales off of Damage
(if you have 50% health it lasts 5 seconds, if you have 10% it lasts 9)

This is based on the Vengeance class skill for the Sorcerer which is Tharja's promotion (the character the skin references)

• Blood Drain: 50% chance upon crit to gain regen for 3 seconds
This is based upon nosferatu the weapon that Tharja comes with.

Statwise I'd say she'd be on the more offensive side because of how Tharja performs as a unit in her game.
Aaayyeeeee always happy to see more FE love. I wanted to ask if you think something like HeartSeeker would be good (All incoming enemies receive an armor break stack of 3/5) for her as well?

Any way, wonderful idea you have there, dude!

Reactions: Zuzuska
Tried to make these as closely related as possible to the character's powers they're based on, while still keeping fun and fairness in mind.

(the #/#/# is to indicate skill tree SA node upgrade path, for example: 5/10/15 seconds is to indicate the first SA node path unlocked provides 5 seconds, then 10, and so on)

Cerebella Kill la Kill palette
Type: counter
Signature ability:
  • Gain 1/2/3 stack(s) of ARMOR and UNFLINCHING for 10 seconds when either fighter uses a TAG IN
  • 15% chance when HIT to gain 1/2/3 stack(s) of ENRAGE and IMMUNE for 10 seconds if you have ARMOR

Eliza Kill la Kill palette
Signature ability:
  • Gain 3/4/5 random beneficial COMBAT EFFECT(S) for 10 seconds when either fighter uses a BLOCKBUSTER
  • Inflict 3/4/5 random negative COMBAT EFFECT(S) on the opponent for 10 seconds when either fighter uses a BLOCKBUSTER

Filia Kill la Kill palette
Signature ability:
  • Gain ARMOR for 5/10/15 seconds when either fighter uses a SPECIAL MOVE
  • Gain ENRAGE for 5/10/15 seconds when either fighter uses a BLOCKBUSTER

Painwheel Kill la Kill palette
Type: damage
Signature ability:
  • Gain permanent BLEED and ENRAGE at match start and every 60/45/30 seconds
  • Reduce damage taken by 5/10/15% per stack of permanent BLEED, up to a maximum of 45%

Eliza JoJo's Bizarre Adventure palette
Type: control
Signature ability:
  • STUN opponent for 3/4/5 seconds when triggering Sekhmet
  • Sekhmet attacks inflict 25/50/100% against STUNNED opponents while ignoring ARMOR and DEFENCE

Big Band palette #13

Name: Jailhouse Blue or Blue Bird

"Don't let a bad beat keep you down."

Signature Ability: Call-and-response

Tree 1: For every negative combat effect you inflict on the opponent, gain the opposite of that negative effect for yourself for 3/5/7 seconds (I was shooting for 5/7/10 seconds, but that seems too long)

Tree 2 : unknown

Just a random idea I had, sorry if his SA sounds OP.

Last edited:
Eliza Ragyo palette (#18)
Type: survivor
Stats: idk lol
Element: neutral
Signature ability:
  • Change element when triggering Sekhmet Mode and gain beneficial COMBAT EFFECTS based on the resulting element for 15 seconds
  • If defeated while at an ELEMENTAL ADVANTAGE, revive with 50% HEALTH

maybe for Filia's Ryuko Mario palette she can have an ability similar to Valentine's damage done can't be healed because of their scissor blade in the anime

Although this would be a very weak ability

Maybe something to do with Senketsu absorbing life fibers where she can heal and/or gain enrage upon defeating a fighter