• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Did not receive rewards

Dane

Reaction score
I've been playing this game for quite some time now. I was currently playing the recent Valentine prize fight and had the required scores for both bronze and silver prizes, but when I log on and see a new prize fight available I didn't see anything in the mail for completing Valentine prize fight. I remember I had the 15k minimum for bronze and if I recalled correctly I had 80k for the silver. I just wanted to report this bug just in case. It's a little aggravating having grinded on that and not being able to receive any of my rewards. If you wouldn't mind looking into this to get that issue resolved so it won't happen again that would be great, thank you.

I've been playing this game for quite some time now. I was currently playing the recent Valentine prize fight and had the required scores for both bronze and silver prizes, but when I log on and see a new prize fight available I didn't see anything in the mail for completing Valentine prize fight. I remember I had the 15k minimum for bronze and if I recalled correctly I had 80k for the silver. I just wanted to report this bug just in case. It's a little aggravating having grinded on that and not being able to receive any of my rewards. If you wouldn't mind looking into this to get that issue resolved so it won't happen again that would be great, thank you.
If you go into the Prize Fight section you'll see there are actually seven PFs available right now! Beowulf, Medici Shakedown and Valentine are all still active.
The Beowulf PF is a special event because many Android users were unable to play during the last Beowulf PF.

The schedule is:
Valentine will expire tomorrow (at time of writing there is still 21 hours left and you'll get your rewards soon after)
Medici Shakedown and Beowulf will both end the day after that.

Hope this helps!

Oh, ok thank you. I never even bothered to swipe over and see if there was amything else. Thanks for the help!