• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters Upcoming Character Variants (DISCUSSION ABOUT UPCOMING GAME UPDATES)

Renan Flippy

Reaction score
To begin with, I think most of the members of this forum will have already realized that in the social networks of the game already have been confirming new variants for the characters of the game and that apparently will be golden characters. From what I saw according to their signature habilities, are characters that from what I see, all players will want to get. What I think of this is that these characters will be VERY DIFFICULT to get by what I mentioned a while ago. What do you think about this? I think the game is going to be better than ever, because when someone gets them when the next update comes out, the prize fights will be more difficult than ever, which I really like. Thanks for reading and commenting.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snow and FreyRenoir
Out of curiosity, how would you like these new variants to be made available? You mention you want them to be very difficult.

Out of curiosity, how would you like these new variants to be made available? You mention you want them to be very difficult.
I would like to see them as top ten tier pf rewards. This way the cutoff for top ten will rise again and stop slowly decreasing.

I would like to see them as top ten tier pf rewards. This way the cutoff for top ten will rise again and stop slowly decreasing.
Good point.

I felt getting gold variants was too easy with getting into the top 10% in PFs, since i now have all the non relicexclusove ones.

However, the top 10 i think will usually always consist of the same players i fear, leaving others in the dust.

Aside from earning them, i wonder if rates for gold should be increased once we get more variants in the relics, since it'll get harder and harder to get certain cards otherwise.

Good point.

I felt getting gold variants was too easy with getting into the top 10% in PFs, since i now have all the non relicexclusove ones.

However, the top 10 i think will usually always consist of the same players i fear, leaving others in the dust.

Aside from earning them, i wonder if rates for gold should be increased once we get more variants in the relics, since it'll get harder and harder to get certain cards otherwise.
I don't think top ten will always be the considering the cutoff for the last pf was only around 12mil

Reactions: Renan Flippy
It's because their signature abilities betray them. Overpowered Characters must have difficulty getting them. For example: An prize fights dedicated to these variants only.

Better idea: Don't design characters to be intentionally overpowered in the first place. If you think they look that egregious, balance-by-rarity is never the solution.

As someone who always ranks top 10%: the last thing we need is another separate PF that makes the issue of snowballing worse.

Reactions: TRIX
Hmmmm, maybe they could have a boss rush or something to be earned. Like facing the other variants of the fighter as golds, all in a row, then fighting the new one as a superboss or something.

Reactions: TRIX
Hmmmm, maybe they could have a boss rush or something to be earned. Like facing the other variants of the fighter as golds, all in a row, then fighting the new one as a superboss or something.
That I can defiantly agree on. I don't want to grind for hours and waste all my gems on recharges.

Something along the lines of BlazBlue's Unlimited bosses might be a neat challenge, but do you want these guys to be bosses or do you want them to be balanced playable characters? They can't be both.

New Parasoul Confirmed. Apparently half takes away the opponent when using a SM or BB, in addition to being disabled when bursting Krieg's tears

How do you find this info? Discord? :3

It's strange things are posted elsewhere instead of the official main forum :3 :3 :3