• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bronze Blood Sport (9 hours)

Osterus

Reaction score
Anyone playing the bronze Blood Sport?

Seems maintenance finally finished!

But there doesn't seem to be a silver or gold version Eliza?

Eliza hype!

This was a really nice surprise (Also really like the name of this event, lol).

So far, I think event rewards are pretty nice for this one too. So long as you end up in the top 60% you can get an Eliza. Seems like a pretty good percentage.

Anyone playing the bronze Blood Sport?

Seems maintenance finally finished!

But there doesn't seem to be a silver or gold version Eliza?

Eliza hype!

This one is just for testing to make sure everything works properly tomorrow, bronze prize events will only have bronze fighters in the rewards list.

I hope there's an Eliza daily event in the near future, right now even if you rank in top 1-10 it seems like you'll only get a few Eliza moves.

This one is just for testing to make sure everything works properly tomorrow, bronze prize events will only have bronze fighters in the rewards list.

I hope there's an Eliza daily event in the near future, right now even if you rank in top 1-10 it seems like you'll only get a few Eliza moves.
Yeah. Even if you get a gold Eliza, you won't be able to use her succesfully, because you don't have full access to all her moves. I hope they've thought about that.

Yeah. Even if you get a gold Eliza, you won't be able to use her succesfully, because you don't have full access to all her moves. I hope they've thought about that.

Eliza moves from what I've seen vs. opponents so far:

Nekhbet Breaker BB1
Kephri Sun BB2
Lady of Slaughter BB3
There's another blockbuster that I haven't seen before and don't know what it's called, it has Sekhmet in the icon, can't remember if it was a BB1 or BB3.
Scarlet Ladies SM (taunt to gain regen)
Burst SM (we all know this one)
Dive of Horus SM (Horus dives from the sky to block projectiles and hit an enemy up close, has a chance to crit)
Weight of Anubis SM (Albus pops out from a hole in the ground and throws the enemy towards Eliza, does no damage and can't be blocked)
Upper Khat SM (mid to close ranged triple attack with a chance to stun)
Osiris Spiral SM (closed range spooky attack with a chance to inflict heavy bleed)
Throne of Isis SM (ranged attack where one of her bodyguards charges a lounge chair at the enemy)
Exile from Aaru SM (force opponent to tag out)
A special move I don't know the name of, where Eliza turns her leg into a snake and chops it into pieces.

Last edited:
Eliza moves from what I've seen vs. opponents so far:

Nekhbet Breaker BB1
Kephri Sun BB2
Lady of Slaughter BB3
There's another blockbuster that I haven't seen before and don't know what it's called, it has Sekhmet in the icon, can't remember if it was a BB1 or BB3.
Scarlet Ladies SM (taunt to gain regen)
Burst SM (we all know this one)
Dive of Horus SM (Horus dives from the sky to block projectiles and hit an enemy up close, has a chance to crit)
Weight of Anubis SM (Albus pops out from a hole in the ground and throws the enemy towards Eliza, does no damage and can't be blocked)
Upper Khat SM (mid to close ranged triple attack with a chance to stun)
Osiris Spiral SM (closed range spooky attack with a chance to inflict heavy bleed)
Throne of Isis SM (ranged attack where one of her bodyguards charges a lounge chair at the enemy)
Exile from Aaru SM (force opponent to tag out)

Nice. How do you know the names? From the actual game or...?

Oh dang! I got ranked 1-10 somehow. Woop woop Eliza and specials!

How did y'all do? I ended on 281,190. (I just scraped past the 9th milestone)

Last edited:
Reactions: PsychotronTM
Close your game and open it again maybe? I just got a standard mail notification.
I didn't get an actual ranking, just an alert that I was in the top ten.

That's exactly what I did and I still don't see anything in the mail, maybe they're taking time to distribute it to everyone? Or maybe it's a bug.

Oh dang! I got ranked 1-10 somehow. Woop woop Eliza and specials!

How did y'all do? I ended on 281,190. (I just scraped past the 9th milestone)
I was in the top 1-10% with 147,010 points. Will use Eliza in whatever prize fight happens next

Reactions: Cellsai
Oh, my. I got Top 1-10% too. Yay! ^,^ I was pretty shocked. My final score was 82,124

As for seeing the message, I didn't see anything in my inbox when I first went on. Closed and reopened the game. Didn't see a notification for my messages but checked it anyway to confirm it was empty. And then I believe I went to check what the daily missions were in the store and when I keep back out to the main menu, I suddenly had a notification for a new message. Not sure if that helps.

Woo! Even though I did not even know this prize fight was happening until the event was less than 2 hours from being over, I was able snag a spot in the top 10!

Attachments

• img_2245-1.png
    img_2245-1.png
    262.5 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: moisterrific