• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 1.5.0 Update Notes (LIVE!)

image.jpg
OBJECTION!
This picture shows on the skill tree bar that he is maxed out...
however, he only has 10 move points!
Now why would this be the case?
The reason is...
it was just an oversight and this joke is dumb.
well, skillpoints don't add to the overall FS of a fighter.

as far as i know it's only affected by fighter HP and Attack

I never mentioned putting her on my attack team. Pls go back and reread because I don't feel like going back and explaining every single comment I've made.

Or read this short summary of everything I said: Surgeon General on a team with fighters with defensive SAs makes her teammates harder to kill.

Yes but my point is Valentine blows :3

You are basically sacrificing 1 character to buff your other 2, and I'm not sure if it's worth it :3

I'd like to have the Valentine and Cerebella. Not because they look cool, but because they're the LESS stupid looking ones out of the bunch.

I'm just a tad curious here, but is the Peacock a pun on UV rays? The palette is purple, she's dark, UltraViolent..it all seems to fit.

I'm just a tad curious here, but is the Peacock a pun on UV rays? The palette is purple, she's dark, UltraViolent..it all seems to fit.

Good to know I wasn't the only one who was thinking of this!
I assume so.^^
Ultra violet lights are also visually purple. Not to mention how the colors also somewhat contrast to Peacock.

Reactions: MXDEX
I actually read it as Ultra Violet first until someone corrected me lol

The game is good. The bad thing about it is the instability of the game. In android the game starts and after each fight the game closes. In my opinion the game has to improve on this requirement.

The game is good. The bad thing about it is the instability of the game. In android the game starts and after each fight the game closes. In my opinion the game has to improve on this requirement.
take a look at the bug and known issues section of theforum if someone reported that.
If not, describe your issues there. :)

Reactions: Cellsai
After having a week to think about the new characters, UV Peacock seems really really really good :3.

She has such a high FS too, it seems to be so much higher than the other Peacocks atm? :3 Also defense and armour is the most annoyingi thing in this game haha! It's nice to have a character to be a counter to some of the more annoying champions available :3 :3 :3

Does anyone know if we can purchase relics straight after the new patch and this will contain the new heroes? Or do we have to wait some time again until they are in the relics? :3

I'd like to have the Valentine and Cerebella. Not because they look cool, but because they're the LESS stupid looking ones out of the bunch.
Hold on boy i like peakock so XDDDD

Reactions: Ryouhi
I'm really excited for the Ultraviolent Peacock! Hoping to get either Brain Freeze or Ultraviolent!

Time to hoard my relics for the golds, especially that Painwheel. Oh, and Buzzkill, too.

Reactions: Keebs
I am sad that one of the things I wanted isn't listed yet. That being the move preview and move selling when obtained. The limit increase on move selling is great. Also the change on Val's L5 is good for her as well.
Me 2

I just got the new daily relic, the one that have a super high gold rate...i was an impatient idiot and opened it before the update. :(

I just got the new daily relic, the one that have a super high gold rate...i was an impatient idiot and opened it before the update. :(
Rip, You dun goofed. Did you at least got l get a gold?

Reactions: Zenon