• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bronze Blood Sport (9 hours)

...I'll be honest in saying I think it's mildly suspicious we all got top ten. Methinks something might not have gone as expected on prize delivery.

...I'll be honest in saying I think it's mildly suspicious we all got top ten. Methinks something might not have gone as expected on prize delivery.
It's probably fine. I'm imagining it was because all the new players since it was released today made it so we were a very small minority with an ability to gain a lot of points fast since it was bronze only

Reactions: Cellsai

I wonder if the ranks are based on everyone playing the game in total or only the players who have participated in the prize fight.

I'm somewhat suspicious of it too but so far, our scores for top 10 aren't too far apart so everything might be fine. I think I'm the lowest Top 10 score at the moment and it's possible I just barely managed to squeak into top 10.

I wonder if the ranks are based on everyone playing the game in total or only the players who have participated in the prize fight.
It'd have to be based on only those in the Prize Fight. If they just gave ranking prizes out to the top players regardless of if they'd played in a given prize fight no one would have any incentive to specifically play the PFs.

That's exactly what I did and I still don't see anything in the mail
As for seeing the message, I didn't see anything in my inbox when I first went on. Closed and reopened the game. Didn't see a notification for my messages but checked it anyway to confirm it was empty. And then I believe I went to check what the daily missions were in the store and when I keep back out to the main menu, I suddenly had a notification for a new message.

Actually, I just realized this is almost exactly what I did.
I turned the game off, then on again. My mailbox was still empty, but I opened it anyway, then a second or two later the message appeared.

I can confirm that the percentages weren't bugged. I literally noticed the event about 15 minutes before it closed and got 4 matches in, for a total placing in the 10-30% tier.
Personally, i think it's just that only a select few of us are playing the soft launch version, and the newer players are too low leveled to go too far in it.

It'd have to be based on only those in the Prize Fight. If they just gave ranking prizes out to the top players regardless of if they'd played in a given prize fight no one would have any incentive to specifically play the PFs.

Actually, I just realized this is almost exactly what I did.
I turned the game off, then on again. My mailbox was still empty, but I opened it anyway, then a second or two later the message appeared.

I just tried this, still nothing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

mXbkhgu.png

I can confirm that the percentages weren't bugged. I literally noticed the event about 15 minutes before it closed and got 4 matches in, for a total placing in the 10-30% tier.
Personally, i think it's just that only a select few of us are playing the soft launch version, and the newer players are too low leveled to go too far in it.
Thanks! I totally agree. The folks on this board are probably going to be the hardcorest of the hardcore for the first few weeks at least, but the chain of "I got top 10!" caught me off guard, especially when I really thought I wasn't going to place.

Thanks! I totally agree. The folks on this board are probably going to be the hardcorest of the hardcore for the first few weeks at least, but the chain of "I got top 10!" caught me off guard, especially when I really thought I wasn't going to place.
Y-You think I'm hardcore? T-Thanks...Y-You too...

Anyways, I'm kind of not surprised. Considering the fact that this prize fight was on a Wednesday, people probably have work/school during the time the prize fight was around, not to mention the fact that it was a 9 hour prize fight as opposed to a 2 day one. Also, the maintenance before the prize fight happened might've caught people off guard. I mean, me and a few others on here almost missed the prize fight entirely. With all that in mind, it wouldn't be unbelievable to think that only 50-100 people even participated in the prize fight.

Y-You think I'm hardcore? T-Thanks...Y-You too...

Anyways, I'm kind of not surprised. Considering the fact that this prize fight was on a Wednesday, people probably have work/school during the time the prize fight was around, not to mention the fact that it was a 9 hour prize fight as opposed to a 2 day one. Also, the maintenance before the prize fight happened might've caught people off guard. I mean, me and a few others on here almost missed the prize fight entirely. With all that in mind, it wouldn't be unbelievable to think that only 50-100 people even participated in the prize fight.

Missed the Prize Fight myself, but whatever. There will be plenty of opportunities to get Eliza in the future.

It was only a bronze Eliza event, I think she will be very common when she is in relics.

I got in top 10% too..

I think the next Event after the silver filia is the bronze, silver and gold Eliza right?

It was only a bronze Eliza event, I think she will be very common when she is in relics.

I got in top 10% too..

I think the next Event after the silver filia is the bronze, silver and gold Eliza right?

Right

NOTE: This is NOT a replacement for the standard set of B/S/G Eliza events, which are still scheduled to begin on May 25th.