• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Daily login bonus

Swarmzor

Reaction score
Yesterday was the second day of my 10k gold rewards on the daily login. I was really looking forward to getting the big final reward of a random silver or gold fighter. This morning I jumped on the app like a kid on Christmas morning "today is finally the day" I tell myself as I poke the skullgirls moble app on my phone "oh boy I hope I roll a gold fighter!" To my horror I see the daily rewards pop up with a 1 day streak reward bonus. "NOOOO!" I exclaim loudly, waking my roommate. "Shut the #%=€ up!" He yells back. This is the saddest I've ever been over a first world problem.

Reactions: Yomady and Zenon
This isn’t a bug or glitch why did you post this to the bug and glitches forum?

Yesterday was the second day of my 10k gold rewards on the daily login. I was really looking forward to getting the big final reward of a random silver or gold fighter. This morning I jumped on the app like a kid on Christmas morning "today is finally the day" I tell myself as I poke the skullgirls moble app on my phone "oh boy I hope I roll a gold fighter!" To my horror I see the daily rewards pop up with a 1 day streak reward bonus. "NOOOO!" I exclaim loudly, waking my roommate. "Shut the #%=€ up!" He yells back. This is the saddest I've ever been over a first world problem.
You think you have it rough? I was one day away too but I didn’t care, all I want is a gold Filia and I’m about to get that.

Me 2 man i'm so mad about this glich that im thinking in leave the game

Reactions: Yomady
Yep no gap same two just on it yesterday jumped back to day 1 from day 15. The other week it did it but I had a big gap offline and still got further in until it reset?. Small bug lol fight decent enough you don't need it. Hopefully it doesn't grow tho :0/ I love this game

Daily login bonus resets monthly. If the month ends and you haven’t gotten to Daily Bonus 24, then you miss out on the remaining bonuses for that month.

This is working as intended: The train of daily rewards will reset every month, so if you want to get that big chest at the end you need to log in at least 24 days within a single calendar month.
Ah nice, good thing it makes that clear when you are looking at the daily login page where it shows you the rewards you can get.

Moving this to the feedback forum.

Reactions: Yomady
This is working as intended: The train of daily rewards will reset every month, so if you want to get that big chest at the end you need to log in at least 24 days within a single calendar month.
Thanks know its a bit late reply but thanks

Reactions: Cellsai