• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Prize Fight: Hot Off The Presses

infine

Reaction score
Welp, i opened a 10+1 and 11 bigband relic saved up from story mode and found no gold. The new gold relic pz is tomorrow right? Right?!
The new gold relic PF is up. Essentially a gold PF with different rewards and the most annoying modifier ever - perma regen+enrage on negative combat effect. I have 10 true golds and 3 of them are PW Filias:confused: including the top FS fighter.

The new gold relic PF is up. Essentially a gold PF with different rewards and the most annoying modifier ever - perma regen+enrage on negative combat effect. I have 10 true golds and 3 of them are PW Filias:confused: including the top FS fighter.
Hahahha, i really really really like this pz modifier. I remember last midweek mercidi pz had this but only effective on enemy teams, but this time its effective both sides! I just stand there and bam 3stacks of enrage and regin.

For your debufff problem, use moves under lvl3, less dmg, but much safer.

For your debufff problem, use moves under lvl3, less dmg, but much safer.
It's not the moves, it's her SA that stuns on crit.

Also many temporary debuffs are non-stackable and non-renewable, BUT the modifier still triggers. So a good combo can give them one single stun in the beginning and full 5 stacks of permaregen and permarage.

It's not the moves, it's her SA that stuns on crit.

Also many temporary debuffs are non-stackable and non-renewable, BUT the modifier still triggers. So a good combo can give them one single stun in the beginning and full 5 stacks of permaregen and permarage.
Looks like outtake moves are going to be much more useful in this Prize Fight.

Wow. That's some bullcrap.
gotta plan what fighters to use this PF!

Make sure not to pick fighters that have debuffs on hit, like peashooter peacock, wulfsbane beowulf or parasite weave filia to name a few.

Reactions: Tujae
gotta plan what fighters to use this PF!

Make sure not to pick fighters that have debuffs on hit, like peashooter peacock, wulfsbane beowulf or parasite weave filia to name a few.
Wulfsbane ain't all bad for all out attack but you can't do his throws (AKA like you know, almost all his worth lmfao) but you can just do a basic combo then sweep or use geatish trepak. The units that rely on crits like Parasite Weave or say No Egrets are flat out harder to use because of their crits lingering on all moves. You're better off boosting your defense on your units and then get hit by a BB3 which most likely give you a status anyway, and then reap the perma regen and enrage like I do with my Wulfsbane (Let me tell you Tuba Tuba Tuba finally gets it's just deserts!) or use a character that simply buffs themselves instead (Robocopy, Pyramid Scheme)

That said, don't forget to not use any abilities past level 3 to stop them from using their inherent effects! (I.E Ringlet Spike at level 3 on hit gives bleed).

Rack up that defense and let the opponent give you the perma r/e!

Wulfsbane ain't all bad for all out attack but you can't do his throws (AKA like you know, almost all his worth lmfao) but you can just do a basic combo then sweep or use geatish trepak. The units that rely on crits like Parasite Weave or say No Egrets are flat out harder to use because of their crits lingering on all moves. You're better off boosting your defense on your units and then get hit by a BB3 which most likely give you a status anyway, and then reap the perma regen and enrage like I do with my Wulfsbane (Let me tell you Tuba Tuba Tuba finally gets it's just deserts!) or use a character that simply buffs themselves instead (Robocopy, Pyramid Scheme)

That said, don't forget to not use any abilities past level 3 to stop them from using their inherent effects! (I.E Ringlet Spike at level 3 on hit gives bleed).

Rack up that defense and let the opponent give you the perma r/e!
WB throws grant heal block so he is still very viable. Just don't get hit with their 2x enrage. The 2x regen isn't an issue though.

2x regen? No. 5x regen? They become pretty much immortal
Wulfbane Beowulf, which we are talking about, inflicts enemies with heal block on throws, which means they dont get healed by their Regen stacks.
Still it's very risky, because enemies will also have 5 stacks of enrage and if your wulfsbane dies you'll have a hard time dealing with all the regen yeah

Wulfbane Beowulf, which we are talking about, inflicts enemies with heal block on throws, which means they dont get healed by their Regen stacks.
Still it's very risky, because enemies will also have 5 stacks of enrage and if your wulfsbane dies you'll have a hard time dealing with all the regen yeah
Use Aroo Ready and pray to Trinity you can build up a BB3 to kill or otherwise you oughta pray THEIR BB3 don't murder you is exactly the sort of gameplay I'm used to at this point. Bring on the pain.

- Though with that, man, considering most of the top tier units do give debuffs, the effects of this PF is gonna be tough to handle if you aren't buffing yourself only and trying extremely hard to not pull off a x5 Regen / Enrage. Kinda enjoy that as a sense of a challenge! (Though man, you'd think there'd be some sense of mercy in an Epic Sax with x5 R/E goshdarnit)

Don't fight against a resonant evil. They end up with 5 time permanent heal. Bullshit. I lost a 13 win streak because I timed out due to an immortal glitch. Absolute garbage.

Reactions: EmeraldSkirmish
Don't fight against a resonant evil. They end up with 5 time permanent heal. Bullshit. I lost a 13 win streak because I timed out due to an immortal glitch. Absolute garbage.
It's not specifically RE's fault though. The trick is to not inflict status effects.
I actually like this PF because it makes me think about what moves/characters I need to use to avoid giving the opponent any negative effects.

Bit unrelated, but the control fighters are great for the parasoul gold pz. So, divide and conquer.

Out of curiosity: how many points would one need to end top 10? :eek:

I just gave my opponent 5 bleed stacks :3 It cancels the 5 regen stacks :3 filia <3

It's not specifically RE's fault though. The trick is to not inflict status effects.
I actually like this PF because it makes me think about what moves/characters I need to use to avoid giving the opponent any negative effects.

You are probably right, but no one I fought before or since stacked like him. I do like the PF, but any time you're in a fighting game, and you beating the crap out of the enemy makes them invincible to the point you can't win, just doesn't make sense to me.

any time you're in a fighting game, and you beating the crap out of the enemy makes them invincible to the point you can't win, just doesn't make sense to me.
Try to look at it another way:
If I was playing an actual fighting game and I only used one kind of move, then the enemy is going to adapt and win. To actually properly fight someone you need to be able to adapt and use your whole arsenal of abilities. This is in the same vein as this PF.
If I keep using moves that the enemy can completely avoid, or in this case actually make the enemy stronger, I should stop using those moves/abilities.
You need to adapt to your opponent and find a way around his new, enhanced defenses.