• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Painwheel please, i just want to know what happened.

Has anyone else had this same issue?

• Total voters

ShadowSpider

Reaction score
On an Apple Iphone 6+, IOS 11
In the Painwheel origin story (Basic):
Unable to select any other fights after completing one prior (after the first fight with “oh mai” valentine) (so the second and subsequent fights)

Zooming in/out function remains but can’t select other fights, plays the sound effect for selecting it but will not move the gold cursor or begin the fight*

I can exit the menu into the theonite/c.coins purchase, home, and stage/difficulty select menus, but then whenever i tap to select story, prize fights, and basically anything on the main home screen the same problem persists.
(* see prior description of the problem)

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

I have a couple questions:

Just to be clear, does this issue only persist in Painwheels Origin Story?
Are you able to select other fights normally in Daily Events or other story areas?

Lastly, have you tried replaying the first fight again (with Oh Mai Valentine) and then attempted to move the cursor after that?

Reactions: ShadowSpider
iPhone 6s
iOS 11.0.1
Game version 1.5.0

I've experienced this same issue twice, but in the Daily Event playlist (today it happened to be Big Band's event). After completing a fight, I was unable to select other fights or move my position on the screen. I could change the zoom factor, though. I tried going to the home screen then back into Daily Event, but I still couldn't select a fight. I went to Story missions and also couldn't select any fights. I went to Prize Fights (bronze, just to test if I could get into any fights), and then the game straight up froze. The screen darkened, no button inputs worked except for the home button, but then at the home screen absolutely nothing worked and the screen was still dark. Quitting the app was the only other option.

I had Dragon Brawler Beowulf, In Denile Eliza, and Headstrong Cerebella in my party at the time of the freeze, if that info helps (changed Dragon Brawler to Underdog to get into the bronze PF).

I've experienced it but only on dailies. To be fair I haven't done many story mode fights as I 100% everything right when PWs came out.

Just to be clear, does this issue only persist in Painwheels Origin Story?
In my experience no, its occurred in dailies i've played as well

Are you able to select other fights normally in Daily Events or other story areas?
everywhere else but origin stories and dailies. Intermittently, it is not always consistent.

Lastly, have you tried replaying the first fight again (with Oh Mai Valentine) and then attempted to move the cursor after that?
yes, ive played it 3 other times to test it, same result.

<Cellsai: I edited this a bit to make it easier to read!>

Last edited by a moderator: