• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Move stat bonus bug

infine

Reaction score
So i have a PW filia with bonus crit rate on some moves. Among them is lvl 7 silver ringlet spike with +10% crit rate. For a total +32% crit rate on the character. I get a gold ringlet spike that has + crit rate. Naturally i upgrade the new one to lvl 6 with +15% crit rate and swap it with the old one. Then i decide to check the stats and see +22% total crit rate - a 10% loss instead of expected +5% gain. I fiddle with the moves and find out that the new ringlet spike does not give me crit rate at all. It, however, gives crit damage.

This is interesting. I find another move with bonus crit damage, equip it and see expected increase in crit damage. Swap it for the problematic ringlet spike and notice it now says it has bonus crit damage instead of bonus crit rate. Thinking i misread it the first time i swap it oot for the old ringlet spike and check the new spike stats. It says it has crit rate again. I tried several times. It says either rate or damage matching the last move equipped but always gives bonus crit damage.

UPDATE
Turns out you don't have to equip and unequip moves. Turns out i have 2 classes of moves - true moves that always show crit rate or crit damage and give the corresponding stat. And mimics that always show the stat that was displayed in the previously checked true move (so alternating between crit rate and crit damage) that give crit damage. Specifically i found out that my lvl8 silver blowout that is a couple of weeks old is in fact a mimic and was giving me crit damage instead of crit rate all along, so the problem is apparently quite old. Definitly from before the last update.

Last edited:
Just to clarify: Some of your moves say they are giving you +Crit Rate %, but they're actually giving you +Crit Damage %?

Not exactly. Some moves alternate between showing crit rate or crit damage depending on what move was selected before. But de facto they give crit damage.

Came here to say I'm seeing the same problem as well. Also noticed with PW filia haha. On some special moves I'm sometimes seeing crit rate, sometimes seeing crit damage, but it is registering as crit damage.

Just to clarify: Some of your moves say they are giving you +Crit Rate %, but they're actually giving you +Crit Damage %?

They are interchangeable. Sometimes if you equip it and unequip the move it fixes itself.. Other times, it reverts back to both as crit rate. Mine seems to be a crit rate and crit damage issue as well :3
This is still an issue in 1.5.. also noticed it a while ago and hoping it was being worked on since I saw thanatos already post a thread on it.

This is on our list to address in a future update. Thanks!