• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

The Obligatory Hello! Thread

cybik

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

cybik, gigantic nerd, and you can find me on skullheart as well. I won't state what I do for obvious reasons :p

Apparently I'm also a mod?

Last edited:
Reactions: video game
Obligatory hello, I'm your local barely will talk more of a forum lurker and I also wish I could eat pizza daily.

Hello, Im Magma442 you may remember me from such classic films like:

10 reasons why squigly is worst girl
The invention of forum complaining
And I have gone too deep into the lore.

For real though nice to join a new forum and excited for the future.

Sup dudes
Been playing SG since it came out and I'M SUPER EXCITED FOR THE LORE IN THIS GAME LET'S GOOOOOOO

Hello to the ones that know me, and wassup those seeing me for the first time /

Hi Christopher, I'm Nero.

Howdy, I just want everyone to know that I love Peacock. (Mostly because she was my first gold character, but ya you know she's cool too. She reminds me of a younger, innocent time when I would wake up early on Saturday to watch cartoons. This was when cartoon violence was a-okay, mind you. Tom and Jerry, Bugs Bunny, that show about that Roadrunner... Anyways, what I want to say is I leveled Gold George's Day out to 9 because I'm now invested in her but I came to a realization that I need a way to earn more gold. Hmm, well that's all folks.)

Hey everyone! Game Director for Skullgirls mobile and one of the co-founders over at Hidden Variable.

Also an old friend of Ravidrath from Lab Zero, although I've since gotten to know the rest of the folks there and they're all great! (EXCEPT FOR MIKE Z WHAT A JERK)

I am known for my uncanny prescience regarding future content updates.

Hey everyone! Game Director for Skullgirls mobile and one of the co-founders over at Hidden Variable.

Also an old friend of Ravidrath from Lab Zero, although I've since gotten to know the rest of the folks there and they're all great! (EXCEPT FOR MIKE Z WHAT A JERK)

I am known for my uncanny prescience regarding future content updates.

THANK YOU for creating such an awesome, fun paced and awesome fighting game!

This game blows Injustice 2 and Marvel CoC out of the water!!

Really hope you guys can "mainstream" it and it blows up!

Hello, I am Ink.

My special skills include but are not limited to:
  • Cooking "Minute Rice" in 59 seconds
  • Skilled at fighting games. (My 2 hit combo is pretty menacing)
  • Being average at pretty much everything else.
This game is amazing! Even my friends who don't like fighting-type games have fallen in love with it!

I'd like to give thanks to the mods, devs, and even other players for keeping this game alive and well to this day!

What a nice first post this will be.

So hey, I'm a palindrome(isn't that cool?)
I'm from the Philippines so I've been playing skullgirls mobile for a while now, I got to witness the buggy mess it was until the relatively stable version we have today.

I am a digital artist, animator and an IT student. Part of why I love Skullgirls is because of the animations and also because I look up to Mr Cartwright and his daughter Mrs Hesse.

As for how I came across skullgirls to begin with... Let's just say there's a reason why I always pick Filia...

Hello, My name matters not as you will call me whatever you please.

I hate videogames more than anything, Skullgirls is a literal cancer and I hate it more than anything in the world but Ms.fortune and Big Band are best girl.

Ahoy hoy! New to Skullgirls never really played the pc version but I did enjoy some of the familiar fighting games (Marvel CoC, MKx, injustice). Ign Nathan Villafria hope to get to know everyone here and hope everyone enjoys the game as much as I do so far.

Showtime!

Hi everyone. just here to see whats happening on the Mobile side of things. Need a better phone before I can join the fun :(

Hi, Darkai here. Been a Valentine main since the original skullgirls game and trying to transfer my main onto here as well.

My top fighters are currently Primed Parasoul and Harlequin Cerebella.

My goal right now is to get Last Hope Valentine, Silent Kill Valentine, and OH MAI Valentine.

Hello, I'm Kirbys. I like Kirby (surprise), most things Nintendo and Mega Man, and Skullgirls (I got into it because it looked like Marvel 2 - which I liked playing in arcades even if I just played Mega Man (because Mega Man, also jumping around spamming the Mega Buster was fun), Jin (Blodia Punch felt so great to land, which was good because that was the only super I could land consistently) and Hayato (I like beamswords) poorly - and I ended up liking Peacock because she had a 1-button projectile like Mega Man)... though I suck at Skullgirls... but the mobile version doesn't require me to have good execution (I couldn't do most things more complicated than magic series > special/super, though that might've been because I was playing on keyboard) so I'll give this a shot (and give Skullgirls another shot too, since I kinda stopped playing it a long while back since playing on keyboard was annoying... hopefully it'll go better this time).
I go by Ribbon on Skullheart... though it's been a long while since I posted there.

Hoping to pull Big Top Cerebella whenever her Relic comes up, or at least a non-Bronze Cerebella, since I only have the first Understudy you get and too many Headstrongs that I don't care for (doesn't seem like they're that much better than Understudy, if at all, and I've already invested in Understudy so I don't think I'll use the Headstrongs beyond leveling them for Skill Points for Understudy and a future Silver/Gold Cerebella).

Reactions: Joanie