• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Disappearing Gold Relic

Tujae

Reaction score
I was opening the second of two gold move relics I won in Story Mode. The second relic wouldn't open. It stayed suspended in its floating animation for several minutes. Then Robo Fortune popped in with an error telling me she couldn't reach the servers and to please try again later. The gold move relic disappeared. As far as I'm aware, I never obtained whatever was inside.

Version: 1.5.0
Phone: Google Pixel

Usually when you open 'free' Relic the reward from it always wait for you in your Collection and the Relic obviously vanishes from your inventory.
Check your Collection once again. If there is still no Reward, maybe contact support about it.

Usually when you open 'free' Relic the reward from it always wait for you in your Collection and the Relic obviously vanishes from your inventory.
Check your Collection once again. If there is still no Reward, maybe contact support about it.
Usually when a relic is opened, the reward shows up on screen. I think you may not be understanding what I've written. Thank you.

Not if some issue happens, then it is not displayed but still should go to your Collection.
Many people had it and in most cases their reward was correctly given to them.
If you are sure for 100% sure you got no Reward use Help button from Options and contact LINE. They tend to do some refunds, etc.

I see. I am normally always near my max for moves... Ordinarily I have a red icon telling me I have new moves that have been added. That didn't happen. However, I'll just assume the reward somehow went to my collection even though a similar error I just had with a fight told me the fight would be counted as a loss even though I won. Thank you.

Hello @Tujae, if you believe the move was not properly added to your collection, you can try contacting support by opening the options menu in-game and selecting the "Help" button.

Reactions: Tujae
I appreciate it. Though I have reason to believe it may not have been applied, I can't verify this either way. I'm continuing on as if it was applied. I posted here because it was a bug I encountered. However, it's apparently a known bug judging from previous comments. Thank you.