• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

"NO EGRETS" - Strategy and Discussion

Liam

!Robot
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
NO EGRETS.png

This thread is for discussing Parasoul's silver variant: "NO EGRETS"
General strategy, team position, character role, etc.
It all goes here!

* Please note that the fighter score shown in this image may not reflect the actual fighter score of the variant in game.

Last edited:
She's usually 1st or 2nd in my roster. Maxing her Crit rate stat with SAs and BBs are crucial to how she performs in the silver and gold tiers. Unfortunately, since I'm juggling moves between four gold Parasouls I find myself in an awkward position of having balanced attack and meter gain.

She performs really well in Gold, and being able to lock out Big Band and Beowulf helps her a lot. She's fragile; so keeping her in a defensive party has worked best for me. Typically my load out:

Resonant Evil
No Egrets
Graveyard Shift / Buzzkill

Reactions: Ms. Dahlia
How do people typically compare No Egrets to Ms Frosty? It looks like the same ability except for the duration, so does it basically come down to whoever you prefer?

Reactions: EmeraldSkirmish
How do people typically compare No Egrets to Ms Frosty? It looks like the same ability except for the duration, so does it basically come down to whoever you prefer?
Ms Frosty has a 50% chance on crit hit to trigger her SA, where No Egrets' has a 100% chance to activate on crit. Ms Frosty's SA says it disables meter for blockbusters, but I'm not positive if that's worded differently on accident or not.

Reactions: Barksdale
No Egrets is pretty good

I’d say she’s better than Bad Ms. Frosty cuz more reliable disable activation.

Reactions: Barksdale
The thing about Parasoul SAs in general vs higher AI is that she can make an unsafe combo unpunishable.
No Egrets value isn't really in critting and then waiting for the enemy to flap around like a fish without any options, to then just attack them semi-safely and do it again--though that's good too.
The main appeal though is that the three of the four ways higher AI can frame-one punish you have been blocked off, so as long as you keep the opponent hitstunned you can get a greater combo without punishment. In an odd way it's like having higher dps.
Someone on the forums pointed out that a combo is punishible based on the color of the counter, with No Egrets scoring a crit you no longer have to worry as much about the red numbers.