• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

"BLOODY VALENTINE" - Strategy and Discussion

Liam

!Robot
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
BLOODY VALENTINE.png

This thread is for discussing Eliza's silver variant: "BLOODY VALENTINE"
General strategy, team position, character role, etc.
It all goes here!

* Please note that the fighter score shown in this image may not reflect the actual fighter score of the variant in game.

Last edited:
My personal favorite Eliza, because you don't have to rely or even use Sekhmet mode at all.

Instead focusing on the usage of specials to keep your health up and keeping some BB2s as backup which will charge for free whenever a BB is used.
You could either try to focus on getting more damage stats on your skills since her one downside is lower damage output than others, but i'd say focusing on survivability should be your first focus.
The more max HP and Defense you have, the more the regained 10% health are worth. THis way you can survive a lot of punishment and still come out on top by outsustaining your enemy.

Ah, Bloody Valentine. The redeemer of Eliza and one of the only ones to actually focus on her massive damage outside of Sekhmet mode. Upper Khat is a must, but when you have it, the world is yours. Slap on one or two BB2s and you have a fighter that won't stay down and can carry a team. If they buff her grab, she'll be even more destructive.

Well, this character's variant is my favourite in this game because she has the ability to regenerate herself so I can fight with powerful enemies (in prize fights). My strategy is block and regenerate with special movements but her principal task is to reduce the blockbuster meter of enemies (especially unblockable blockbusters) to beat them before they can use these kind of movements.

I always use her in the first position (even if I'm in disadvantage) to do this. When I build a team of two Eliza (air and fire) and Valentine (with the movement or blockbuster to take meter), I can avoid the lose or defeat (mostly) because the rival use an unblockable blockbuster.

Finally, I recommend to use 2 (1 unblockable) blockbusters (when you gain meter for the ability) and 3 movements (to recover) with this character.

I would like to apologize if I have a mistake about writing or structure of my comment, English isn't my main language and I'm not very good.

She’s the 3rd best Eliza and one of the best silver fighters, definitely more fun and more reliable than Red Velvet if you evolve her to gold.

Best stats to build for her are HP, ATK, and defence. HP is important since she heals based off 10% of total HP each time a special is used.

It’s cool that Bloody Valentine is the only Eliza who doesn’t rely heavily on Sekhmet mode. In fact, her reliability is probably better if you didn’t equip any Sekhmet blockbusters, since DPS isn’t her focus. Her optimal loadout are: Nekhbet Breaker (armor break & damage), Khepri Sun (damage), Upper Khat (juggle finisher follow up & stun), Middle of the Sphynx (very important meter drain), and Weight of Anubis (turns her BB2 into BB3).

Also one of my fave palettes cuz anime.

tumblr_n39y29BmZN1s8sotmo1_500.gif

Reactions: EmeraldSkirmish
It’s cool that Bloody Valentine is the only Eliza who doesn’t rely heavily on Sekhmet mode. In fact, her reliability is probably better if you didn’t equip any Sekhmet blockbusters, since DPS isn’t her focus. Her optimal loadout are: Nekhbet Breaker (armor break & damage), Khepri Sun (damage), Upper Khat (juggle finisher follow up & stun), Middle of the Sphynx (very important meter drain), and Weight of Anubis (turns her BB2 into BB3

So THAT'S how weight of anubis is meant to be used! I never was good with her BB2, so maybe I'll have to see if this helps me out with her!

This is the best loadout for Bloody Valentine that maximizes DPS, healing, and minimizes weaknesses.

I don’t have any good stats on her yet but as you can see she has no problem beating a team 4.5x stronger than herself without taking much damage.

Reactions: Animon and Yomady
Quick Tip: Some CAs (Character Abilities) like Beowolf, Ms.Fortune, Squigly (basically anyone where you have to press a button to activate it) triggers Bloody Valentine's regeneration.

Quick Tip: Some CAs (Character Abilities) like Beowolf, Ms.Fortune, Squigly (basically anyone where you have to press a button to activate it) triggers Bloody Valentine's regeneration.

That sounds like a bug. @Liam ?

This is the best loadout for Bloody Valentine that maximizes DPS, healing, and minimizes weaknesses.

I don’t have any good stats on her yet but as you can see she has no problem beating a team 4.5x stronger than herself without taking much damage.

Much belated, but I hadn't realized how awesome Eliza's laugh is in Japanese (?) I think?