• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

The Fan Art Thread

Peacock having a nice round of Poker with her boys :)
nfpiwm.png

“Peacock at Cupworld” and “Big Band & Peacock” are some of the cutest arts I’ve seen.

Double is hopefully coming at the end of the month and I have a long history of drawing her, so here's a bunch of my favorites!

Inktober 2017:

inktober_2017___07_reach_by_cellsai-dbqwsmf.jpg

Eliza's story mode on console has some pretty big Double reveals...

sad_2014___006___face_value_by_cellsai-d80cf1s.png

Is this NSFW? I dunno. Probably not.

commission_007___grotesque_double_by_cellsai-d6hxfu3.png

She's a cutie if you look hard enough <3
doubly_adorable_by_cellsai-d8lnw3g.png

tumblr_oy1uew3dBN1tnorzno1_1280.png

So like I don't think this counts for NSFW??? But like, did you guys know Beowulf is like, top tier anatomy practice for me because hubba hubba (I just wanted to learn how to draw better necks/ musculature in peeps and wow, what a difference drawing the big boi™)

Anywho, I'm totally interested in actually redoing an old old Squigly pic I did back when she was first released and I just started drawing, I gotta find it, but hey, till then, cheers everyone!

pkesyp.png

Met up with my best friend to draw today and i got to use her brushpens for colouring :D
First time colouring something traditionally =)

She didn't bring any colour that would fit her dress and skin though (since i already used blue instead of purple for th hair but shhh)

tumblr_oy1uew3dBN1tnorzno1_1280.png

So like I don't think this counts for NSFW??? But like, did you guys know Beowulf is like, top tier anatomy practice for me because hubba hubba (I just wanted to learn how to draw better necks/ musculature in peeps and wow, what a difference drawing the big boi™)

Anywho, I'm totally interested in actually redoing an old old Squigly pic I did back when she was first released and I just started drawing, I gotta find it, but hey, till then, cheers everyone!

NSFW Beo <3 <3 <3 my imagination is going wild oh my :3

pkesyp.png

Met up with my best friend to draw today and i got to use her brushpens for colouring :D
First time colouring something traditionally =)

She didn't bring any colour that would fit her dress and skin though (since i already used blue instead of purple for th hair but shhh)

For some reason I can't see the Squigly? image t.t

You all are so talented tho :eek:

NSFW Beo <3 <3 <3 my imagination is going wild oh my :3

For some reason I can't see the Squigly? image t.t

You all are so talented tho :eek:
Looks like the forum deletedm all my links argggh

tumblr_oy8h8jNQ0k1tnorzno1_1280.png

I have decided that this anatomy sketch of like, what was once a side chest pose literally had to become a colored bust and I can't believe my heart's and tablet pen has been stolen by this guy.

Ugh.

Anyhow, on that note about my work, still been looking for that squiggly pic (Seriously, why is it when you need something it's never there???)

Bbut honestly, I wanted to know if anyone had some tips on blending colors by chance? I've already been practicing using color experimentation (And because skin is the easiest to do, it's just pulling colors to blend,) but I suppose my real concern is if I should stick to how I did the bust sketch ^ and simply, color, then blur it, then make another layer with a different color and rinse repeat? I got sketchbook pro since I run Mac and I'm a broke artist, but, hey, I'd love to learn any tips regardless while growing as one too!

Bbut honestly, I wanted to know if anyone had some tips on blending colors by chance? I've already been practicing using color experimentation (And because skin is the easiest to do, it's just pulling colors to blend,) but I suppose my real concern is if I should stick to how I did the bust sketch ^ and simply, color, then blur it, then make another layer with a different color and rinse repeat? I got sketchbook pro since I run Mac and I'm a broke artist, but, hey, I'd love to learn any tips regardless while growing as one too!
I don't like using blur for shading as it makes the shading too perfect for my taste. I paint my shadows on directly with a soft/semi opaque brush, then sample new colors somewhere between the two and paint more shadows.
I just keep doing that until I get something approaching the smoothness I like.

Reactions: Wulfden
I don't like using blur for shading as it makes the shading too perfect for my taste. I paint my shadows on directly with a soft/semi opaque brush, then sample new colors somewhere between the two and paint more shadows.
I just keep doing that until I get something approaching the smoothness I like.
Ugh, thank you for that!!! Like, I love love love the painted look for most digital paintings, but I swear I couldn't ever get that look because of my current understanding of opaque / opacity and the brushes I use. I'm sorta biased to the blur effect due to it being adjustable in Sketchbook Pro, but like, trying to find a good brush that will give a sense of being able to sample colors between the two sounds so revolutionary! In terms of directly, do you slap on another layer and THEN do the shading? Or do you simply do it on the same one layer, if you wouldn't mind me asking?

Personally, I really wanna get that smooth, yet almost painted look with the way that my sort of style looks when I'm not drawing on paper. It's like that sort of color style that makes you go,

"Woah...!" And as a training artist, man, that's my dream!

In terms of directly, do you slap on another layer and THEN do the shading? Or do you simply do it on the same one layer, if you wouldn't mind me asking?
Depends on how lazy I am. Not lazy - on separate layers (light, shadow, secondary lights, etc). Lazy - on one layer.

Unrelated: sometimes I get bored and make stuff.

Minette Custom.PNG Grave Intention Marie Gold.PNG Cellsai Card.PNG

And another one for Carol's Birthday!

qbdvoh.png

I... don't think Carol is enjoying Val's "Birthday Cake"...
I wouldn't either if the lady who gave it to me sewed my mouth shut so I couldn't enjoy it without slicing it to pieces on the leather stitches