• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 1.6.0 Update Notes (LIVE!)

3 Harlequins? I dislike fighting against Bella as much as anyone but there are no 3HQ teams that I've seen yet so I am wondering where you saw this 3HQ team?

I hate going against with 3 Bellas. The match just started and I immediately lose

3 Harlequins? I dislike fighting against Bella as much as anyone but there are no 3HQ teams that I've seen yet so I am wondering where you saw this 3HQ team?

I've fought against 3 Harlequins many many times. Blue has 2 cerebella and 1 brain freeze team which is around 31k FS.

He also has 3 x that cerebella that revives as 4 x 4k silver fighter cerebella. So 2 very annoying and one of the hardest to kill teams I've ever played against.

On other news, anyone know if this patch will be another 48hour+ slug fest? :3 :3 :3

I'm just here, looking at the new updates, watching Double's moves when suddenly, I notice the last BB.

It's her, please tell me she's coming, I need Ms. Fortune in the game. She got me into Skullgirls(long story).

Reactions: Poringsmasher
Speaking of Bath of Tefnut, was there ever any reason given as to why Bath of Sekhmet uses the music from BoT, rather than its original track?
Honestly, I pin it on just shelling out the track so it was easier or that it was just a mistake but also? I dunno why it wasn't using the original track for it! It felt way more like a final boss fight Imo!

I'm just here, looking at the new updates, watching Double's moves when suddenly, I notice the last BB.
It's her, please tell me she's coming, I need Ms. Fortune in the game. She got me into Skullgirls(long story).

In console Double uses both Squigly and Ms. Fortune animations for some of her regular attacks - not just that cat heads BB, so we can probably expect to see her pop up not just in that one attack!

Aside from that I'm sure they're planning on releasing Ms Fortune eventually, so hang in there!

Reactions: MXDEX
So if Double is being added, does that mean we’ll also be getting Ms. Fortune & Marie? Because I loved them on the PlayStation so if they’re gonna be available in the app as well, that’s icing on the cake. Really excited to see what else is going to be added. Maybe even some of the background (or sidekick) characters becoming playable ones like George Bomb, Samson, Brain Drain & Albus. What?! A gal can dream!

So if Double is being added, does that mean we’ll also be getting Ms. Fortune & Marie? Because I loved them on the PlayStation so if they’re gonna be available in the app as well, that’s icing on the cake. Really excited to see what else is going to be added. Maybe even some of the background (or sidekick) characters becoming playable ones like George Bomb, Samson, Brain Drain & Albus. What?! A gal can dream!
Well we'll get the main cast definitely (Double, Fortune, Squigly, robofortune)

New characters could be possible if the game does well enough and Lab0 is done with indivisible i think :)

Though there is already original stuff in the game that was in the steam /console version, lile dizzy animations for when characters get stunned, new i tro animations for beo and double and with 1.6 we'll get the new stage set in the no mans land :)

There is a playable version of her in one of the special modifier stages in 2nd Encore. She's ridiculous though and not balanced like the rest of the cast.

Skip to 7:20 in this video:

Just speaking of that really just makes me wish there were some legit boss fights in the game-- I'd love to see in the future story mode, some boss characters that provide at least somewhat unique challenges. That would get me to play a ton more, I feel. Something to mess around with just for fun even if it only gives a small bit of gold.

There is a playable version of her in one of the special modifier stages in 2nd Encore. She's ridiculous though and not balanced like the rest of the cast.

Skip to 7:20 in this video:

Looked like her health goes down over time until she dies. That seems to make her balanced, but other than that yeah she looks ridiculous.

Awwwww yiss I come back to this.
Now all I need is the actual ability to get a gold character.

Regardless!
You guys are the best devs gg to us honestly we've been blown away.

Awwwww yiss I come back to this.
Now all I need is the actual ability to get a gold character.

Regardless!
You guys are the best devs gg to us honestly we've been blown away.

Too true, I've only gotten 1 gold so far and I'm level 36 saving up the 1500 for double though

Too true, I've only gotten 1 gold so far and I'm level 36 saving up the 1500 for double though
I'm player level 40, just got my 2nd gold last night or this morning. At least it was windswept filia... Feels good having one of the new ones.
Good luck getting a gold double! Hope you get the exclusive if you're saving for 10 char relics right off the bat.

Reactions: Jasonissm
Wait... Don't you already play as Samson if you play as Filia? I mean, he's the one doing most of the attacks, and he definitely has a mind of his own.

Wait... Don't you already play as Samson if you play as Filia? I mean, he's the one doing most of the attacks, and he definitely has a mind of his own.
He means Samson as in, possible DLC character Samson:

DLC_Samson.png

Wonder if the patch will arrive this week? :3 *crossing fingers*

Reactions: IvyLeague
I'm player level 40, just got my 2nd gold last night or this morning. At least it was windswept filia... Feels good having one of the new ones.
Good luck getting a gold double! Hope you get the exclusive if you're saving for 10 char relics right off the bat.
1 gold lvl 40 rip me.
At least it's a Parasite Weave--that stun is the best thing ever.