• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal game says i need to update but there's no update available

Romicu

Reaction score
basically, i keep getting a message that says i need to update my game and when i go to the store page the game is supposedly up to date.
i've restarted my device several times and nothing has changed.

Reactions: Kim
basically, i keep getting a message that says i need to update my game and when i go to the store page the game is supposedly up to date.
i've restarted my device several times and nothing has changed.
The same is happening to me right now and it’s annoying.
I try to open the game and it tells me to update it, so I can’t continute playing until it is done, but when I check for the update, it doesn’t give me the option.

Can you guys list your devices/OS per the sticky at the top of the forum? A workaround you can try is deleting the app and redownloading it from the app store. Make sure you remember your login method/account before doing so, because you will be prompted for it the first time you start the app after doing these steps.

yeah mine is downloading from within the app instead of bringing me to the app store.

the app is working now ty.

My game says i need to update it but there is no update I even uninstalled it and reinstalled it and it didn't help

My game says i need to update it but there is no update I even uninstalled it and reinstalled it and it didn't help
Are you getting a particular popup when starting the game? What exactly are you seeing, please share screenshots if possible.